Beerus x reader x champa who do you love?

You were caught in a dangerous position. It was a classic love triangle that hadn't even started yet. You were in love with two guys! Well Gods actually.. Anyways to make things worse and more awkward. They were brothers. You sighed and moaned. What were you going to do?

You had never dealt with this before. It had always been some crush on someone you barely knew but you had spent time with Beerus and Champa. While they were on earth you would often show them new earth foods and cook for them constantly. For a while you thought you could get away with it. Loving them both wasn't a bad idea right? No one knew but you, until this morning.

Vados and Whis had caught you drawing hearts around Champa's and Beerus's names. They both demanded an explanation and you took an hour and a half to explain yourself. They were not pleased but they didn't hate you either. All they asked was that you choose either Beerus or champa.

They didn't want them both to get hurt. You sighed again. Having to choose between Beerus and Champa was one of the hardest things you'd ever do. You decided to go and get advice from all your friends surely they'd have some answers. So the first place you went to was Chi Chi's.

"Loving two people? Wow thats weird. I've always loved just Goku. Well don't worry why don't you try comparing them and decode from that?" You nodded. "I guess I could try that." You replied leaving her house.

So Beerus has good qualities. He can be a gentleman and very polite. He is respectful if your respectful with him. He has a loving gentle side that he tries to keep hidden from the world.

Champa loves food and is always very optimistic about things. He never stays negative for to long. He always bounces back from and hurdle thrown his way. He is very strong and has a will like iron.

You felt your shoulders droop. This didn't help at all. I'm just saying why I love them basically not comparing at all. You tried to think of the cons of each person.

Beerus can be childish, rude, and very disrespectful if you anger him. Champa can also be those things. They both act like little kids when they fight each other. The only difference is Champa is a little more fluffy than Beerus and Beerus is more mature than Champa. However Champa is more easy going than Beerus who stresses easily.

You grab your hair, this still did not help. You ran to bulma. "Bulma! I need your help!" You yelled at the entrance. You ran inside and past the security. They knew you by now so you had free reign. You found Bulma and Videl painting their nails. "Bulma!" You said out of breath. You ran all the way from Chi Chi's. "Oh hey (Yourname!) What's wrong?"

You explained everything to her and videl. Videl just looked confused and Bulma laughed. "I used to be in love with Yamaha and now I'm in love with Vegeta. Sure it wasn't at the same time but I'm sure I can give you some advice." You nodded. "Yes please!"

You said leaning forward ready to listen to her words of wisdom. "Think of the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with, I know that may not be easy. If you think of the one you'd want to live with than you'd be able to decide."

That was her advice. You said thanks and took off running. "So who's the lucky guys?" Bulma asked after eating a bite. Than she noticed you'd already left. "Huh?" Was all she said looking around. She just laughed. "Young love."

Bulma was wrong. You couldn't think off that. Hello you've had fantasies of living with both of them for a while! That wouldn't help! You were going to the last person who you joined would have an answer for you even if it'd be cruel.

You spotted him training on a grassy field. "Piccolo!" You shouted to the tall namekian. "I have a question for you!" You shouted at him. His eyebrow twitched. "What?" You stopped in front of him.

"I'm in love with two guys! Who do I choose? I'm at a loss!" You poured some of your heart out. He scoffed. "Why do you think I'd have any answers?" You pouted. "Aww come on piccolo! You always have the answers!" You pleaded.

He sighed. He stared at you and crossed his arms. "Don't be selfish. You know you can't love them both. You need to choose one or the other. You do realize you'd be hurting both of them if you can't choose between them. You have to decide who you truly love. Beerus or Champa?"

Your eyes widened. "How did you know? I haven't told anyone?" Piccolo snickered. "I'm more observant than most." You nodded. "That's why you give the best advice!" You promised him running off. "Thank you!" You were going back home to think it over. You had to choose Beerus or Champa. Not just for your sake but for theirs.

AN: The next two chapters will be If you choose Beerus or if you choose Champa. :)