Clown God of Destruction x Reader Don't be afraid

AN: So yes I know I said he freaks me out and he still does but I love characters that have twists. He is a scary clown who hates evil. Which is awesome. I also heard somewhere he's rumored to be in a relationship with his angel. Well, not in this. This will be after the huge tournament and I'm going to say that universe 11 survives.

You were with Beerus, Whis, Goku, Vegeta, and the supreme Kai. You were all visiting the God of Destruction in Universe 11. He had invited Beerus over for some tea. It confused you. You never thought you'd hear a God of Destruction invite someone over for tea. Goku told you all about his personality. He hated violence and for a while hated Goku. He was weary of Beerus so this visit would likely be filled with a whole lot of tension. Beerus seemed like he was choosing to be mature today so you weren't to worried. You hadn't seen this God of destruction and you didn't know what he looked like now that you thought about it. No one had said anything about that.

Currently you were all gathered ready for supreme kai to take you all over using his form of instant transmission. "Hey what does the God of Destruction from universe 11 look like?" You asked Goku. He thought for a moment and you saw him instantly get nervous. "Well, he kind of has the same style as Lord Beerus." He admitted looking like he was trying not to panic. "Oh, well I kinda figured that." You admitted. "He looks funny, he likes to wear make-up." Beerus stated sounding bored. You thought about that and thought of a tall man wearing make-up. "Lord Beerus that's not kind of you to say. Some men like wearing that." You replied frowning. Beerus sweatdropped. "Your right. I'm sorry." He said immediately.

You sighed. You decided it didn't matter. He sounded really nice and you were excited to meet him. Surpreme Kai told everyone to lock arms and you all did. You instant transmissioned and arrived in front of a temple. This temple had mirrors everywhere. You were confused, because it seemed a little vain for someone who was supposed to be so kind. You all walked up to the door and Whis's sister greeted you all. She had pony tails in and was chewing bubble gum? She seemed energetic. "Hiya! Lord Vermoud will be out in just a moment!" She replied. Whis laughed. "It's good to see you again Sister." She smiled. "Like wise, brother." Whis turned to everyone. "I would like you all to meet Marcarita."

A figure walked out and you weren't expecting what you saw. A clown walked out and he was smiling. You screamed and Goku covered your mouth. He turned you around. "Sorry! Yourname is afraid of Clowns." Whis made an annoyed sound. "You should have said something earlier." Whis scolded Goku. He grabbed you from Goku and pressed you against him. You were shaking. You felt really bad, but you've always been afraid of Clowns. Vermoud sighed. "Its alright. She isn't the first to be afraid of me." Vermoud said in his quiet voice. He walked forward and you felt him place his hands on your shoulders. You whimpered.

He frowned. He turned you towards him quickly and didn't let you see his face. Your face was buried in his chest plate. You were crying by now. He grabbed your chin and lifted your face slowly. He smiled at you and tried to seem happy even though you were crying. "Don't worry. I don't want to hurt you.." He didn't get to finish. You ran away from him and hid behind Beerus. "Oh, I see this may take some time." He commented with wide eyes, he tried to hide his hurt expression. "You are all welcome in my home." He waved everyone in. "Yourname will you be alright going inside?" He asked you. You nodded. "Y..yes." You got out. "Alright." He replied sounding unsure.

You entered the temple. The mirrors made sense now. You really were upset with Goku, he knew you were afraid of clowns all your life. If this was one of his face your fears moments you were so telling Chi Chi when you got back to Earth. You walked in staying behind Beerus the entire way to the sitting area. Vermoud left the room to get the tea. "I think this is hilarious. Of all the things you could be afraid of it has to be a little makeup." Beerus said earning a glare from Whis. Beerus sighed and turned towards you. "I mean its ok. He won't hurt you, so lighten up." He said to you. You nodded. You all sat down and you kept your head down. Vermoud soon re-entered the room. He passed out the tea and made for sure to gently give you yours. "Thanks." You said quietly. "Your quite welcome." He replied, you could hear the smile in his voice.