Bonus Character Interview 3

Start from the beginning

"Erm...I....well..."He stutters, yanking at his shirt collar as all gazes go to him. "Yes, I still have a crush on her." He says softly, making Ashley's mouth fall open and Zero and Lager growl. "I didn't mean to put her in danger. Mrs. Clark said she would kill her father is I didn't bring her tot he cave, and then blame it on me.  I couldn't let that happen, Ashley would never forgive me."

"I still don't forgive you." Ashley says flatly from across the circle, and Peter looks as if he's going to cry.

Moving on before this gets out of hand, these questions are for you, Dr. Cartwright! (The Doctor looks up, surprised that there would be questions for him, being how boring he is). Who do you think looks good to be with your daughter? Zero or Lager? She likes Lager the most, and also calls you sir!

"Well it's nice to see that someone still respects their elders." Dr. Cartwright smiles, and then gets serious. "I don't and will never think that anyone deserves my baby girl, it's still hard to believe she's not seven anymore. I couldn't possibly imagine her dating someone, especially another species from a dangerous and mysterious island!"

"Dad!" Ashley groans and whines, squeezing her eyes shut in embarrassment.

There's more questions. Do you think Zero is a butthole? And how would you like Mrs. Clark and Peter to be killed, because she says she can take care of all of that... (Dangeroustoken reads from her computer, looking up and seeing Mrs. Clark's and Peter's faces go pale)

"I very much think that zero is a butthole for what he did to my daughter." Dr. Cartwright retorts angrily, glaring at Lager from across the circle and folding his arms. "And as for those two, although I never wish to see them again, I would not wish death upon anyone."

"You're too nice. No wonder where Ashley gets it from." Becky groans from where she sits next to Max.

Oh Becky, these questions are for you! Do you like Max? it's a yes or no question.

Max leans forward, intent.

"No." Becky says emotionlessly, and Max is yet again disappointing that night, leaning away and frowning. He doesn't catch how Becky turns her head tot he side, a faint, very faint blush creeping up her cheeks.

Max, you're up next! You like Becky, don't you?

He shakes his head vigorously, nodding.

Aww, that's sweet. HLDaishot also wants to know who you like most, Zero or Lager?

Max looks across the circle apologetically at Zero.

"Sorry man, but Lager's chill attitude has grown on me. We are like brothers now, if you get what I mean. Two peas in a pod."

Zero glowers, but doesn't respond.

The Last questions are for Lager. Firstly, She says she really likes you and hello.

Lager glaces towards the fake wall, a corner of his mouth twitching upwards as his golden eyes sparkle. 

"Hello, HLDaishot. I've heard much about you from your comments. Good to know I have someone at my back and on my side. I'll answer all your questions as best as I can." He looks at Dangeroustoken. "Fire away."

Dangerosutoken rolls her eyes and clears her throat.

Do you like Ashley? It's another yes or no question.

Ashley looks up at Lager curiously, and Lager winks down at her.

"Of course I do," He answers simply, making her look away quickly.

Next question, do you know nay place she could store Mrs. Clark's and peter's dead bodies?

Peter and Mrs. Clark again go very pale, and Mrs. Clark sways in her chair, as if about to faint. A wicked grin spreads across Lager's face.

"Now that you've mentioned it, I do conveniently live in a volcano that has lava perfect for getting rid of dead bodies. I give you permission to use it all you want if you ever visit Dalton."

Third question, Do you think Zero is jealous of you because your'e close with Ashley?

"One hundred percent. He doesn't know when to stop fighting a losing battle."

Fourth question: Where would your like your wedding with *wink *you know who *wink* to be held?

Lager quickly glances at Ashley, wanting to meet her gaze, but is dissapointed to find she's looking at her shoes.

"On the beach." he says softly, a dream-like lilt entering his tone. "So that the bride doesn't have to wear shoes and can just feel the soft sand beneath her feet as she walks down the aisle, only the sound of the waves and my rapid heart beat filling the silence. No claustrophobic chapels, only the sweet-smelling sea air."

By the end of his speech, Ashley is breathing quicker, her gaze now so intense on her shoes, she's boring holes into them as Lager keeps his gaze softly on her. 

Fifth question, but it's not really a question: She will miss you!

Lager finally tears his gaze away from Ashley and looks towards the fourth wall, smiling.

"I will miss you too, but I will not be gone long. Trust me, you haven't seen the last of me. This...is just the beginning." He promises, a smirk dancing across his features.

Dear HLDaishot, I am so sorry for not reading your questions before. This interview was rushed, but I hope it makes up for it! I feel so terrible and guilty, I'm so sorry. I hope I answered all your questions! It's the least I could do! Hope you enjoyed. Vote, comment, and go check out her books, they are really good. Lots of love,

Dangerosutoken.