Moral Dilemma Chapter 20 (gluttony)

Chapter 20
Moral Dilemma
Gluttony

INT. THE MAW - LADY'S QUARTERS - DAY

*Six, The Lady, And Seven wander through the dark and gritty world known as the Maw. The Lady tries to cheer up her daughter.*

The Lady:
So... this... Seven seems to act like you Father.

*Six doesn't answer.*

The Lady:
I see you still wear the raincoat a bought you.

Six:
I burned it years ago. This is a new one.

???:
Yeesh... cold.

Six:
Seven please.

Seven:
That wasn't-

*before seven could finish, Six uses her magic to kill the demon behind her who foolishly spoke up. Six and The Lady fought the demons whils Sevin hid. Eventually, Six and The Lady get surrounded by more demons. But before the mother-daughter duo got caught, they were saved by Wilson, now in a small mecha, and Alice back just in time to turn the tides. They do for a short period until Six notices The Lady And Alice captured. Six has only enough time to get one of them out before they're taken away to Gluttony. Without hesitation, She runs toward Alice and saves her. The Lady looks away In discouragement as she knew the option she would choose... and most importantly, WHY.*

Alice:
Thank you, love... but... why not your mom?

Six:
She deserves what suffering Gluttony has...

Seven:
Janis, she's your Mother. Sure she tried to kill you. But she's trying to make things up. It's obvious-

Six:
but... she's still family... I can track her right to Gluttony and where he is.

Wilson:
Won't he be too big to face head on?

Six:
Who said we're facing him head on?