Chapter 2: Phantom Express (Pride)

EXT. NEW YORK - FOG - DAY

*Cuphead and Mugman walk toward the train station disguised as demons (Similar to the bad ending in Cuphead) Bendy lays as a puddle in mugman's head. They look around.  Everything was in ruin. Humans were slaves, demons roamed the streets, and Wrath sits in his castle in the sky. Cuphead keeps a straight face while Mugman looks around in disgust.*

Mugman:
(Whisper)
You had to make one more bet.

Cuphead:
(Whisper)
I know and I was a stupid idiot for it. Boo hoo me. Now shut up until we get on the train. The last thing I want is for the two of us to get caught because you want to shame me for getting us HERE!

Bendy:
(Whisper)
Can the two of you quiet down. Not only will we get caught, I'm trying to sleep.

Mugman:
(Whisper)
Why are you trying to sleep in my head...? And why are you in my head!? Why not cuphead?

Bendy:
(whisper)
It's a long and boring trip back to Inkwell isle. It's about a day to get there by train. So why not. Also I just want a new atmosphere. I've been in Cuphead's head from time to time. Being in two heads is like being in another world, believe it or not.

*Mugman rolls his eyes as the trio hears the trains horn.*

Cuphead:
(Whisper)
Right on time.

*The duo walk toward the train station.*

Cuphead:
One way trip to Inkwell Isle.

Mugman:
Don't you know what that means?

Cuphead:
(To the conductor)
...Two way trip to Inkwell Isle.

Conductor:
Right this way, boys!
(Whispers)
And just so ya know. Your elder Kettle is in there with some Japanese Kid. tell them about that hideout ya have.

Cuphead:
(Whispers)
Cheers.

*Mugman tips his head toward the conductor. And the boys go off in the train.*

INT. NEW YORK - TRAIN - STILL - DAY - FOG

*On the train, they meet their crippled uncle, ELDER KETTLE, disguised as a demon with devil horns, a red coat of paint, a pitchfork, and a big, black, bushy beard. The two boys slowly walk up to him and hug him.*

Mugman:
(whispers)
Elder kettle!

Cuphead:
(whispers)
Aww I missed you old man... what are you doing out of your retirement home? They have a bunker there.

Elder Kettle:
(Whispers)
Bah, if they can't make a safe trip to the annual chess tournament, I can't trust them to have a decent bunker.

Mugman:
(whispers)
He has a point. Dr. Kahl was a jerk back there.

???:
(Whispers)
I'm guessing they are yours?

*The Cup brothers look to where the voice came from. It came from a human boy disguised as a demon.*

Cuphead:
(Whispers)
And you are?

Senpai:
(Whispers)
Sorry. I'm Taro Yamada... Senpai, some people call me.

Bendy:
(Whispers)
Frisk's boyfriend...? Oh she couldn't stop chatting about ya...

*Senpai bluses.*

Bendy:
(Clears throat; whispers)
You and her sister she's so distant and mysterious about.

*Senpai looks to the left in nervousness.*

Conductor (O.S):
Last Call, Inkwell Isle.

Cuphead:
(Whispers)
Hotel the Motel, 1536, Rose tree way. Rooftop pool. Good luck.

Elder Kettle:
I wish you the same.

*Senpai tips his head in agreement. He goes off the train and takes Elder kettle with him. The train then takes off.*

INT. NEW YORK - TRAIN - MOVING - DAY - FOG

Bendy:
(whispers)
Any bright Ideas?

Cuphead:
(Whispers)
Well. the plan was to check on Elder Kettle first. But since we already did that, now it's straight to the army part. First things first. It's time for my princess to get out of her castle.

Bendy:
(Whispers)
...Alright. I'll be taking a nap...
(Closes his eyes)
wake me up when dinner is here.
(Sleeps)