Natsuki Chapter 19 (envy 2)

Chapter 19
Natsuki
Envy

INT. YURI'S MANSION - KITCHEN - NIGHT

*Mikio, Senpai, And Sayori reach the kitchen to see Natsuki. Natsuki's hands are stuck in the wall and she seems to be wearing painted armor and a lot more than Sayori.*

Sayori:
Natsuki!

Natsuki:
G-guys!!! Hey! Can you please get me out!? I have an itch on my cheek.

Yuri(O.S):
I could help with that.

*The trio look up to see Yuri swiftly falling from the balcony.*

Mikio:
Yuri?

Yuri:
You should've turned back. You would've at least been alive.

Mikio:
You know I'd rather die than leave here without any of you... especially you YURI.

Yuri:
I'm flattered, Mikio. Really, I am. But you're brave nature is what will lead to your downfall.

*Yuri presses her hand on Natsuki to cause her to twitch rapidly then snap her neck violently to the left.*

Natsuki:
(Laughs)
PLAY TIME!

*Natsuki pulls her arms out to reveal 2 massive gauntlets on each arm.*

MONTAGE

-Natsuki launches herself toward the trio-

-Sayori tries to grab Natsuki's gauntlet only to be dragged by it's speed-

-Mikio dodges the punch by a small margin-

-Senpai uses his mechanical bone staff to whack Natsuki upside the head-

*The fight continues until Mikio manages to touch Natsuki on her forehead. Natsuki then blacks out and wakes up with her head the right way up.*

Natsuki:
Wha-... what happened...!? And why do I have big arms?

Mikio:
Don't know. Don't care. You're alive and that's all that matters. Now can you ple-

Natsuki:
Can I help!?

*Mikio face palms himself.*

Mikio:
You know what, this is a good idea. We need someone strong enough to open some of those heavy gates and break through some wall.

Natsuki:
You say that like you don't want me here.

Mikio:
I... just... care for your safety.

Natsuki:
Mikio, I've been abused by my dad for almost all of my life. If I can live through THAT, I can live through the crap that's coming up.

Mikio:
Right... come on.

*The team continues on.*