Prologue PT 2/2: Happy New Years

INT. MOTEL THE HOTEL - BAR - NEW YEARS - NIGHT

*Today is New Years eve. MIKE SCHMIDT, The bartender who looks like he's about to blackout, JEREMY FITZGERALD, the porter on break for New Years, FRITZ SMITH, the front desk clerk who is more lively than the others, and MIARISS MCCONNELL, the housekeeper who is the most chill, all hanging out around Mike's workspace and talking about their old Jobs and new years.*

Jeremy:
(Takes a sip of wine)
So. Any New Year's resolutions? I got mine.
(Plays around with the wine glass)
I'm thinking... I will try socialising more.

Fritz:
Socialising...?! dude, that's something you should try to do everyday, bro! My New Year's resolutions gonna be different! It's gonna be to relax more, and stress...
(Breaths in and out)
Less.

Miariss:
Fritz, every year, you say that. That's no where near different.

Fritz:
Maybe, but You can never be too chill. What about you?

Miariss:
Well... never really thought of it... I guess to be more... forgiving?

*Mike picks up his head, now sober and knows what the others are talking about.*

Mike:
You know what my New Year's resolution is?

*The remaining 3 friends became quiet.*

Mike:
To not set foot near that deathtrap of a Pizzeria ever again!

Jeremy:        Fritz:         Miariss:
Amen!     True that!     Testify!

Jeremy:
Last time I was at that hell hole, I nearly lost a finger.

Fritz:
Good old Springtrap nearly bit my ass because I was stuck in some horror attraction related to this Pizzaria.

Jeremy:
And let's not forget Eggs Benedict!
(Points at Miariss)

Miariss:
Shut up. The name thing was bugged and you know it!

*everyone laughs while Miariss throws a tiny fit. The laughing and fit stopped as two monster kids, a squid and a fish, walk across them.*

Mike:
I'm telling you... this world is turning into a trippy kids video game. First those "monsters" were let out by some hybrid, then some of those old school cartoons came back to life, what's next, a knight with a shovel instead of a sword?

INT. MOTEL THE HOTEL - ROOM 665 - LIVING ROOM - NEW YEARS - NIGHT

*SANS, the chubby, pun loving skeleton, plays blackjack with his tall and quirky brother, PAPYRUS.*

Sans:
I'll stay.

Papyrus:
CURSES! 22! The best I can do is hope you have more than what I have.

*Sans looks to see he has exactly 21.*

Sans:
Eh. you win. 27.

Papyrus:
(Face lights up)
Hazaa! Victory again for the great Papyrus! Frisk! Come and lo-

Sans:
Frisk is talking to her half genie friend... Shantae I think her name is.