Knowing what happened Chapter 16 (Gluttony)

Chapter 16
Knowing what happened
Gluttony
INT. THE MAW - DINING AREA - DAY

*Six narrates as she writes her log on her journey.*

Six:
(Narrates)
Six's log - number 5: I just met my mother in the cell... locked like an animal. Locked just like how those kids were locked by my mother's hand. However I need her. She's here to aid me. Fighting alone will be a foolish thing to do. All I can do now is hope that Seven is alive. Once I hear his voice, see his face, learn what happened over 2 Years... My dark clouds will show a slight shine.

*Six and The Lady continues on through the Maw, stealthily killing any demon they come across. Eventually they see someone strapped in a chair and surrounded by three demons.*

Demon 1:
Alright lucky boy, WHERE IS YOUR DETERMINED GIRLFRIEND!?

???:
I don't have one.

Demon 1:
If you're as lucky as your name applies, you wouldn't be here, now would you?

???:
I'll get out of here... eventually I will...

Demon 2:
Yea, right, the day you're getting out is the day Gluttony stops e-

*Suddenly, Six and The Lady quietly kill the three demons that held the boy hostage.*

Six:
Are you alright?

???:
Could be better.

Six:
What did they want you for.

???:
They knew that a determined girl is someone I loved, I lied telling them I didn't to keep her protected a-

*Six takes off the blindfold to see that the boy is none other than SEVEN, Six's love interest.*

Six:
Alex?

Seven:
Janis?

*Six and Seven hug out of joy while The Lady looks on. Seven then notices her.*

Seven:
I-Is that the...

Six:
She's my mother... sometimes I wish she wasn't.

Seven:
Well at least she's on our si-

*Seven felt a sharp pain from his neck.*

Six:
Seven, what's wrong?

Seven:
I-...I was the gnome... you bit 2 Years ago...

*Six's eyes widened And swelled with anger while The Lady slowly backed away in fear.*

Six:
Who... turned you... into... a gnome?

Seven:
I think it was your mother... it's no big deal, I'm fi-

*Before Seven could finish, Six pinned The Lady to the wall out of rage.*

Six:
(Angry)
YOU TURNED MY LOVE INTO A GNOME SO I CAN EAT HIM!?

The Lady:
I...I didn't know who he was... I would've never-

Six:
Every sin you have done makes me regret showing you mercy on that ship! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING YOU TOUCHED. OUR HOME, DAD, OUR LIFE... I feel ashamed to call you my mother...

*without a word, The trio continues on their journey through the Maw. Six then begins to tear up.*