Back to the haunted house in the forest Chapter 18 (sloth)

Chapter 18
Back to the Haunted House in the Forest
Sloth
INT. QUEEN VANESSA'S MANSION - HALLWAY - DAY

*Hatty Hattington runs away from the monstrous Queen, QUEEN VANESSA. Eventually he gets cornered.*

Hatty Hattington:
He-hey... um... my Queen. W-why don't we forget about all of this. Let's just... have some tea and cookies... a-a-and I'll be on my merry way!

*Queen Vanessa ignores Hatty's request and slowly creeps toward Hatty until...*

Olive(O.S):
It Vanessa!!

Queen Vanessa:
(Gasp)
You.

*Queen Vanessa turns her attention away from Hatty.*

Queen Vanessa:
Where are you?

Olive(O.S):
Where I am isn't that important. What's funny though is how you choose to go after a poor old man instead of the girl who stole your prince away.

Queen Vanessa:
You BRAT! He was MINE.

Olive(O.S):
(Laughs)
From the stuff you did? I don't think he would EVER, date you again after that.

Queen Vanessa:
WHY WOULD HE!? HE'S DEAD!

Olive(O.S):
Is he, love?

Queen Vanessa:
... you stay away from him!!

*Queen Vanessa can her a whistle from behind. She turns around to see Olive with a key.*

Olive:
Better come and stop me love.

*Queen Vanessa chases Olive all around the Mansion. Only to be swallowed up by the Snatcher. Finally ending her rain.*

Snatcher:
Good job, kid. Finally got rid of that old hag...

Olive:
So uh... who was the prince again.

Snatcher:
(Lies)
Oh uh... some random dude who died in some dungeon.
(Chuckles)
Sucks to be him.

*Olive rolls her eyes, knowing the truth that Snatcher was the prince.*