Chapter 1: Mid-Year (Beginning)

INT. BUNKER - DAY

*Today is June 14th. Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Bendy, Cuphead, Mugman, Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and Miariss all sit around a lonely table in the dining room and Six is still in the Jar on the table. Everyone is looking either depressed, angry, or just tired. The Bunker was about 6 feet below the hotel basement. It was an abandoned Train station turned Bunker. In the old train is 1 bedroom in each train cart big enough for at least 4 beds. On the outside of the train is a map of the entire world, each colored in which piece of land the deadly sins have. The dining table is right next to the train and on top of each cubical is a TV screen that doubles as a monitor and a normal TV. An exit is up a set of steps and leads to a walkway to the ocean. The TV is on. A demon female news reporter reports what's going on outside right now.

Demon news reporter:
Good mythical morning, New York City! We are live today on the race for dominance over the Devil's sons. Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony may have thousands upon thousands of humans and Indies either killed or enslaved. But the other three brothers, Lust, Greed, and Pride seem to have the same and at least 1 Determined Indie. And in other News, Envy is Gone! We cannot see a single trace of him anywhere around the globe. Unless he has a trick up his sleeve, The 7 deadly sins might become the 6 deadly sins. For more news at 9. This is D-

*Cuphead turns the TV off.*

Cuphead:
(mumbled under his breath)
This is a load of bullshit.

*Bendy slams his hand on the table in anger.*

Bendy:
Says the DUMBASS cup who killed the devil himself!

Cuphead:
Well what am I supposed to do!? Go up to the big bad and go
(In a retarded voice)
"Oh! Ye! I'm a-I'm a gonna surrender to you, big boy! FILL ME UP, DEVIL DADDY!"
(Normal tone)
I AIN'T GONNA JOIN YOUR FORMER BOSS!

(Cuphead and Bendy start to argue.)

Sans:
(Angry)
OI!

*Sans lets out a loud snap from his skeleton fingers. Cuphead and Bendy became quiet and so was the room. Sans then begins to speak.*

Sans:
That attitude will get us caught! We've already lost most of our friends, families, and lord knows who else. The last thing we need is finger pointing...! Also, Frisk has something to say.

*Everyone stares at Frisk. Frisk was shocked. She doesn't have anything planned to say.*

Frisk:
Wh... I... I didn't a-

Sans:
Come on kid. I know you have something up your sleeve.

Frisk:
I...

*Frisk stays silent for a moment. Frisk then looks at the map then gets an idea.*

Frisk:
(Smiles)
I do.

*She gets up, walks toward the map, and begins to talk about her plan.*

Frisk:
Alright! I have an Idea. although the 7 have most of the world, what still remains untouched are Transylvania, Japan, and a small part of England. I know some people in Transylvania and Japan while I'm sure Sans and Papyrus knows some folk down in england since the two of you lived there before the war?

Sans:
Might be a bit rusty but yea.

Mike:
What are you getting at, kid?

Frisk:
We're building an army...! Now this might be risky, but look at what we've done in the past! Cuphead, Mugman. You've went through 17 bosses and fought the devil himself!

Cuphead:
And we made that big baby bawl like a big baby!

Frisk:
Sans! Dare I say it. During the Genocide route, how many times have I died to you.

Sans:
About... 8...  hundred... might've lost count.

Frisk:
Do you really think we're gonna let 7 brain dead demons get the better of us!?

Everyone:
No.

Frisk:
Take OUR world!?

Eneryone:
NO.

Frisk:
Take everything that belongs to US!?

Everyone:
NO!!

Sans:
I knew you had something.

*Frisk begins to blush. Then she begins to focus on what she must talk about next.*

Frisk:
(Clears throat)
Now for the plan. We're gonna make like worst horror movie cliche and split up! I'll go over to Transylvania, Japan, and then Scuttle Town. Sans, you and Papyrus will go to England. Cuphead, Mugman, and Bendy. The 3 of you can go over to your hometown Inkwell Isle. Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Miariss, The 4 of you can stay behind and check the cameras. This bunker is gonna become a safe zone for all of us.

Sans:
Sounds like a plan to me.

Cuphead:
Yea I'll go with it.

Mike:
Yea. Sure. whatever.

Sans:
Alright! You heard the queen! We're starting a revolution! Everyone pack up and get going!

*Everyone but the 4 security guards pack up and went their separate ways. Frisk was the last one to leave.*

Frisk:
Oh and one more thing...um... could you do me a favor and watch over Six over there.

*Frisk points at Six still sitting in the bottle playing tic-tac-toe with herself.*

Fritz:
Sure kid!

*Frisk gave them a smile and went off.*

WHO WILL YOU FOLLOW

SANS  |  FRISK  |  CUPHEAD