Prologue PT 1/2: Here Lies a monster

EXT. HELL - DEVIL'S FUNERAL - DAY

*The Devil is dead, Laying in a coffin. Behind it is his oldest son, WRATH, who is reading the Devil's will, and gathered around them are the other 6 sons, GREED, GLUTTONY, ENVY, LUST, SLOTH. And PRIDE, all crying as wrath tries to hold his tears.*

Wrath:
(With a heavy heart)
Here lies a man of true darkness. A man who was a good father. Taught us the ways of demonhood, brought us up when we feel like we are not good enough, And made sure to treat us with grantuidus amounts of both respect and disrespect.

Lust:
(Crying loudly)
OH! I'M GONNA MISS THAT SEXY SON OF A BITCH!

Greed:
(Crying with food in his mouth)
He makes the best human meat!

Envy:
(Crying)
Why does it have to be OUR dad?

Pride:
(sad but not crying)
The second best man on the planet.

Wrath:
Everyone...

*Everyone began to stay silent.*

Wrath:
My Father...
(Looks at Envy who begins to feel jealous)
OUR Father... have decided to make his last will and testimony. And through majority votes... I shall read it... and whatever he says.

The other six demons:
(Unison)
It will happen!

*Wrath nods and starts reading the Devil's will.*

Wrath:
(Reading the Devil's will.)
I have thousands upon thousands of artifacts, jewelry, and so much more. And yet I have no idea who to give it all to. However, I know that without me, the world will be less of conflict and war one the earth. But I know someone who I trust enough to be considered a true master of darkness. One of my sons, My most favorite son out of the 7. He will lead them and all of Hell into Chaos and destruction. And his name is...

Sloth:
...Well?
(Yawns)
Who is it?

*Wrath looks at the will filled with confusion

Wrath:
Em... there's nothing here.

*Wrath shows his brothers the will and it showed that it ended right where Wrath stopped. After a moment of silence, the 6 brothers begin to argue.*

Gluttony:
I Call shotgun!

Envy:
Why can't I get the good stuff!?

Lust:
I have the body fit for an overlord! It should be ME!

Pride:
PAH! You're just saying that because you're lust. Unlike you I have the body, mind, and strength of an overlord and therefore, it should be me!

Slooth:
Being the overlord of hell should be easy.

Greed:
You know what. I'll take the lead role and we'll all auction for it!

*Wrath then grows to the size of a tree and with fire on his hands, eyes, and coming out of his mouth.*

Wrath:
SHUT UP!

*Everyone stayed quiet. Wrath shrunk down to normal size, breaths in and out, and quickly comes up with an idea.*

Wrath:
I have a solution... As you know. Our dad was killed by a pair of... INDIES.

*Wrath shows his brothers fire from his hand that forms into CUPHEAD and MUGMAN, two teenage cup brothers. The remaining 6 deadly sins look in horror and disgust at the two murderers.*

Wrath:
And not Just Indies, no. DETERMINED Indies.

*The fire in the form of Cuphead and Mugman turns into one red heart. 5 of the remaining deadly sins look at the heart angrily while Greed looks at Wrath in confusion.*

Greed:
What are you on about?

*Wrath gets rid of the heart shaped fire and begins to draw out what's going to happen while he tells his brothers what's going to happen.*

Wrath:
We're gonna make a deal while getting payback on those Determined Indies. We start on New Year's of 2017. Whoever 1: Gains the most territory, 2: Kills and/or enslave the most mortals, and 3, the most important: Kill and/or enslave the most of those Determined Indies, are the most fit to become the new leader. No resets, no mercy.

*Gluttony points at Wrath with a bitten off piece of chicken in his hand but then slowly puts it down as he starts to realise that wrath's idea is a good idea.*

Gluttony:
(Doubting wrath only to change his mind and think it's a good idea.)
THAT...! is... actually not a bad Idea.

Lust:                               Greed:                 Sloth:
I agree!          Yea. I think it's good!     Sure. why not.

*Everyone chatter in agreement.*

Wrath:
Right! We start New years 2018. Midnight. Get prepared now or get run over.