Chapter 7: Shipwreck (Lust)

EXT. SPOOKY'S SHIP - OCEAN - MOVING - NIGHT

*Frisk, Risky Boots, Yandere Chan, and Spooky gets ready to talk about plans about how to enter scuttle town and save Shantae.*

Risky Boots:
We have another hour or so until we get to Scuttle town... any ideas on how we're doing this?

Frisk:
We're sneaking in. when we're saving Shantae, we gotta make sure She's free and no one knows.

Yandere Chan:
Thats stupid.

Frisk:
(Sarcastic)
Alright. I'm sure you got a great plan, Sis!

Yandere Chan:
Alright... My plan is the exact opposite. If you want to show those satan worshiping, dung for brain, demons that we're not a force to be reckoned with, we're going in hard with NO MERCY!

Frisk:
Yan Chan, No. You've done that on me and yet you failed to kill me.

Yandere Chan:
And you think you're quiet enough to sneak through security!?
(Sarcasm)
Yea. we're so not gonna get caught!

*Frisk and Yandere Chan argue for a bit until Risky Boots and Spooky sees something that made them scared. Spooky begins to hide while Risky Boots stares in awe.*

Risky Boots:
G-... girls?

*Frisk and Yandere Chan are still arguing.*

Risky Boots:
Girls?

*Frisk and Yandere Chan are still arguing.*

Risky Boots:
BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!

*Frisk and Yandere Chan stop arguing and look at what Risky Boots is looking at and stare with fear. It's a giant ship filled to the brim with demons all supporting lust.*

Demon #1:
We got a few Live ones!

Demon #2:
The Boss' gonna like this. ATTACK!

*A horn sounds off from the ship followed by cheers from the demons.*

Risky Boots:
Great. Couldn't shut up about each other for a second. MAN THE CANNONS!

*Frisk and Yandere Chan load the cannons and fired on the ship, killing a few of the demons. The demons eventually make it on the girl's ship.*

Risky Boots:
Damn it!

Frisk:
Keep them off!

Yandere Chan:
They're not taking this ship! Fight them back!

MONTAGE

-Frisk fires her round of gaster blasters at a handful of enemies killing a hand full with each shot. But more demons came-

-Frisk then switched from gaster blasters to bone staffs and then used them to smack demons with. But more came-

-Yandere Chan used her kitana to stab, slash, decapitate, and so on. Butt more demons came-

-Risky Boots used her pistol, mini canon, and her sword to drive the demons back. But more demons came-

-The trio of girls fought hard, but demons kept coming and coming until the girls were overwhelmed and captured-

*The Demons tied Frisk, Yandere Chan, and Risky Boots to the pole on the ship.*

Demon #1:
Right... what are we doing with them...? Kill em? Fill em?

Demon #2:
Boi em? Mash em? Stick em in a stew?

Demon #3:
Eh... the three of them killed half of us... why not take em to the arena. We'll make a fortune on chick fighting.

*Other demons cheered as the girls struggle to break free.*

Demon #4:
I'll think of the names!

*The ship sails off to the arena. Little do the demons know. Spooky hides on the ship as the mermaid on the front.*

Spooky:
(whispers)
Change of course, ladies.