Day 2 Chapter 14 (envy 2)

Chapter 14
Day 2
Envy

INT. SCHOOL - CLUBROOM - DAY

MIKIO NARRATES THE ACTIONS MADE AND SEEN

*So it's day... two. I sit in the clubroom, waiting for The rest of the girls. Natsuki, who is sitting right next to me, is trying to fight Monika's influence. I grab her shoulder and comfort her.*

Mikio:
Don't breathe so heavily. Calm down and try to fight in quietly.

*Natsuki nods slightly. I show Natsuki the poem I have ready.*

Poem:
Yet you don't cry

You got in trouble. Yet you don't cry;
You hurt yourself. Yet you don't cry;
You got scared. Yet you don't cry;
You got lost. Yet you don't cry;
You knew the truth. Yet you don't cry;
You told a lie. Yet you don't cry;
You met a guy. Yet you don't cry;
He loved another. Yet you don't cry;
They all died. Yet you don't cry;
You killed them. Yet you don't cry;
I know the truth. Will you cry?

*It's no surprise who I am referring to. I sit and wait until I get the normal "Hi again" From Monika.*

Monika:
Hi again, Makoto! Glad to see you didn't run away on us.
(Laughs)

Mikio:
Mm hmm.

*Monika looks at me with suspicion before she walks away. While she walks off. She touches Natsuki's neck with her two fingers. Suddenly, Natsuki's head begins to violently try to tilt to the left of her.*

Natsuki:
(Whisper)
M-Mikio, I...I'm not doing this. I think... Monika is trying to snap my neck!

Mikio:
(Whisper)
Stay strong, Natsuki. Once the days over, we can go home and you should feel better.

*My attention then turns to Monika touching Yuri's back, causing her eyes to go crazy. It's obvious. Monika is drastically lowering Yuri's and Natsuki's good traits while increasing Yuri's insanity and Natsuki's... jerky nature? I decided to continue to read The Portrait of Markov. Chapter 6 follows another character. Ironically, his name is Makoto, just like my fake name. Makoto used to live in a dirty apartment with his father and little sister before he went to a college down in Ohio. There he tries his hand at being a doctor like his Mother before she passed away... although he wanted to be a poet. But as the story digress, Makoto had not a clue of where to start until he met a man who went by the name Pastor Renier. He says that on Sundays he's a pastor at some local religious summer camp for kids and are in need of more doctors. "A family tradition" they said. But once Makoto accepted, he's greeted by not smiling children, but kids his age being tested and tortured by other doctors much older. Before he can do anything, Makoto gets strapped in an illegal shock collar and he's told that the moment he leaves the camp or calls to the outside world, the collar will electrocute and kill him. Poor bastard. I get ready to flip the page to the next chapter only to be interrupted by Yuri.*

Yuri:
Umm... where did you find that book?

Mikio:
It was given to me by... someone I know. Don't you like this book?

Yuri:
(Nervous)
What-! Eh-! I-I like the book a...eh
(Broken)
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!

Mikio:
(Confused)
What?