Confession Chapter 19 (sloth)

Chapter 19
Confession
Sloth

EXT. HAUNTED FOREST - NIGHT

*Olive sits on a tree, holding Hatty's Hat while he and the others wait in the Spaceship. Out pops the Snatcher.*

Snatcher:
I'm sure you're friends are waiting for ya to get moving. If you wanna do yourself a favor, you'd go with the others.

Olive:
I-... I know... I just... wanna say something.

Snatcher:
You're backing out?

Olive:
No

Snatcher:
Good because I don't do refunds... are you trying to sweeten my deal?

Olive:
No.

Snatcher:
Well I give up.

Olive:
... you know when you... you meet someone when you're a kid.

Snatcher:
Go on.

Olive:
And you grow older to love them?

Snatcher:
Wait... you're joking right?

*Olive looks at the Snatcher with a serious look on her face.*

Snatcher:
(Laughs)
Sorry... sorry for laughing... but well...

*Snatcher makes a horrifying face.*

Snatcher:
WOULD YOU REALLY WANNA DATE WITH A GUY LIKE ME!?

Olive:
I know what you really look like, Prince.

Snatcher:
What?

Olive:
You were the same prince from those stories. A prince who fell in love with a queen only to be locked away. You were made... out of your own sadness-

Snatcher:
I was betrayed by that crazed witch of a woman!!

Olive:
Maybe... but... but I'm not at all clingy... that sounded better in my head. But the point is... When I become your eternal servant... I would do it with a smile on my face... because I'm a servant to the person I love.

Snatcher:
I can't believe how serious you are... well... I know this wasn't your intention... but I'm sweetening the deal... after ALL of those 7 deadly dunces are dead and gone, I'll go on a date with you. I don't care where... I don't care when... a date is all I ask. And... I'll lift you from my curse.

Olive can feel her curse being lifted.*

Olive:
Thank you Prince.

*Olive kisses the Snatcher on the cheek. Snatcher frowns and blushes.*

Snatcher:
Yea, don't sweat it. Now get out of here before I change my mind.

*Olive jumps off the tree as she does, she looks at Hatty's hat again. She then decided to put it on out of curiosity.*