Day 1 Chapter 13 (envy 2)

Chapter 13
Day 1
Envy
EXT. STREETS - DAY

MIKIO NARRATES THE ACTIONS MADE AND SEEN

*Today is the first day of literal hell for me and Natsuki. While Senpai and Sayori stay at home, we need to get Yuri before Friday.*

Natsuki:
Don't worry. We got this Mikio. You have one of those medicine thing-a-ma-bob, and I used some of mine to make a dozen cupcakes. Yuri just needs to eat one, AT LEAST ONE, and she'll start to remember everything.

Mikio:
Alright... of we go.

Natsuki:
No-no-no wait!

*I step out of the bubble. Suddenly, my body forms a T shape and became super stiff.*

Mikio:
(Muffled)
What the hell.

*Natsuki pulls me back in and My body turns back to normal.*

Natsuki:
Remember how whatever is out there would be as broken as it was normally? Because Monika run this, she'll turn you into a cardboard cutout of yourself.

Mikio:
And how are we gonna fix that?

Natsuki:
I was digging in your suitcase and I found this labeled "Monika repellent"

*Natsuki gives me a red serum that's labeled "Monika repellent." Strange name but I can The name sounded and a bit stupid, but to hazard a guess, it's there to help me. I drink it and instantly I felt different. My body begins to feel lighter, my eyes started to adjust even further, and my skin begins to get a chill for a bit.*

Mikio:
What was in that?

Natsuki:
I don't know. Those guys back in the real world are the people who came up with it.

Mikio:
Okay... Okay.

*I walk out of the bubble, this time without turning inflexible. Natsuki follows behind him. And we are on our way to school.*

INT. SCHOOL - CLASSROOM - DAY

*I sit in my empty classroom again, plotting what to do to save Yuri. Then those ideas shifted into how to protect the girls. Senpai and I are fine because we have the suits, but the girls are basically fragile, except for Monika of course. The best I can do is once they become self aware, try to have Alphys or somebody make something for the girls. I think I have a few Ideas but I'm not too sure what. Especially for Yuri and vnwvfeio... vfeiuovnf...? Sigh-or-e. I think I have a few Ideas but I'm not too sure what. Especially for Yuri and Sigh-or-e. I can't believe this world is so fucked u-*

???:
Makoto?

Mikio:
(Gasp; in mind)
Is that Sigh-or-e?

*It wasn't Sigh-or-e. Instead it was Monika. I forgot it was her who was going to show up in place of Sigh-or-e.*

Monika:
Oh my goodness! I didn't expect to see you here. It's been a while right.

*I look at Monika with an uninterested look.*

Monika:
(Nervous laugh)
I mean... we do know ea-