Wow this conversation has side-tracked greatly.

Whoops, yeah you're right. Let's get back on track!

Next question: Will we ever find out about what happened to Ashley's mother?

Remember when I said I didn't plan out the sequel? Well I still have a brain and sometimes my mind wonders to my story and ideas that could happen in the future of the book, but I never exactly put those ideas into a plan. They just pop up in the story, so to answer your question, yes, the sequel will contain much information about Ashley's mother.

You sure talk/write a lot (Becky mutters)

Whatever (rolls eyes)

So, any advice you can give people who want to become authors and are struggling to get views?

Yes, in fact I do. I've been asked this question a lot, so hopefully my advice helps. First tidbit of advice is to have a decent cover. I'm not saying it has to be amazing, because my first cover as you saw in the last update wasn't all that good looking, but it has to be at least a little attractive. I know people say don't judge a book by it's cover, but to be honest I feel like everyone does judge the book based on it's cover. When I go to a library, I just don't pick up the three most random books I see and take off. I walk up and down the shelves and if a cover attracts my attention, I read the summary and if I like the cover and summary, I get the book. I have a system, lol.

My second piece of advice is to just keep writing. The more chapters you have out, the more enticing your books is going to look. Also, if the chapters are of decent length, that is also attractive to readers. I think that's about it. 

Okay, moving on- (Becky says with bored expression)

(Dangeroustoken interrupts) Excuse me, Becky, but you don't really look like you want to be here right now.

Well yeah (Becky scoffs, then says grumpily) I told Max we could have a movie night to celebrate our job well done with your book. Of course he had to beg me for days before I agreed. I was kind of looking forward to it. It's much better than being here.

(Dangeroustoken eye's soften) Alright, you may leave after one more question.

Really? (Eyes light up) Wow, thank you.

Anything for my characters. (Dangeroustoken smiles)

(Becky gags). Ew, too nice. Time for your last and final question. Will you make the readers pick between Lager and Zero? Is that what will decide who Ashley ends up with?

Oh gosh no! While I do love how you guys are choosing teams and voicing which guy you want her to end up, I would never put an important decision like that on your shoulders. In fact, I have already chosen who she's going to end up with, but like I said, i didn't plan anything, I just know who she will end up with. And I'm not telling. I am a firm supporter of the NO SPOILERS, but only when it concerns my book since I'm the author. Other books that I am reading I don't really care. Sometimes I'll beg for a spoiler on them just to know if the main character is going to die of if they'll end up for each other, so I know your pain, but I can't give up any secrets. it's very hush hush. XD 

I think that's it now Becky. You are free to go-

(Dangeroustoken turns to look at Becky but sees she's already gone, Sighs) She's probably off cuddling with MAx, although she'll never admit it.

Anyway, I hope you guys got some information out of this Q and A. Now it's time for the survey I promised you! 

You get to pick what bonus chapter I will write for my next update in celebration of ending the book. Your options are listed below:

1. Epilogue. I can write an epilogue explaining a regular day at Highclere Ashley experiences after all the drama is done with that will also leave on a cliff-hanger for the next book/sequel.

2. Chapter from the book with another Character's p.o.v.  For this one, comment which chapter you want me to rewrite, and put what character's perspective you want it written from.

3. Bonus Character Interview! I can write another Bonus character interview, this one with more characters like Lager and Max. If you want this option, be sure to comment some questions for the characters.

So there's your options. Be sure to comment which option you want and the additional information that comes with the options. 

That's it for the Q and A! Thanks for reading, I hope it cleared some stuff up. Vote, comment, and tell me which option you want! Lots of love,

Dangeroustoken.