22

"I corbyn, take you to be my Lawfully wedded wife" he said as he watched me smile at him, "i Taylor, take you to be my lawfully wedded husband" I repeated, "I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Corbyn lifted my vain and kissed me, he pulled me into a hug after and I wiped away his tear, "god I'm so glad I'm you're husband" I smiled and kissed his again.

———
17 years later:

"Get out of her diary corbyn" I said as I walked into our daughters room and out her clothes I had just folded up, "shh, she's gonna be here soon I gotta do this fast" I shook my head and grabbed the black Journal covered in random stickers and sliver sharpie from his hands.

Placing it back with her socks where she had always kept it, "she has a crush on her teacher" I shook my head "so it's a stupid crush, nothing is going to happen" he laughed "you do realize that I was your teacher and we have been married for 17 years and we have twins" I laughed.

"Okay, but where did I met you" I rolled his eyes, "that's not the point even after we discovered I was your teacher we still dated" I walked out, across the hall to our sons room.

"Because you loved me but you didn't want to admit it yet" "either way babe it's literally an example for her, I was your high school teacher and she had a crush on her high school teacher, what if she try's something" I shook my head.

"Listen baby, she won't because she knows our story was a long and confusing situation" he shook his head, he helped pick up our sons dirty clothes that he threw on the ground rather than placing in his laundry basket like his sister does.

"Or she know she might have a chance with him" I laughed and kissed him "ew can you not do that in my room" I turned to see our son, "what are you doing home" I asked him.

It was about lunch time for them, "I forgot my jersey for practice, you washed it last night and I came home now to get it so I wouldn't have to run in practice tonight"

"Oh and she doesn't like that teacher anymore, he married and has kids, huge turnoff for her" he ran downstairs and left, I looked at corbyn.

"See what you are teaching your son that is okay to snoop through his sisters things, which it is not, for both of you so stop doing it" he put his hands up.

"Fine baby, I'll quit" I smiled and nodded "and you'll talk to him about it too" he nodded, "Okay baby, I'll do that also" I smiled and walked out to our sons room.

My life is definitely something else!