8

"You told her" corbyn said and I nodded, "she swears she won't tell anyone, look corbyn baby I swear" I said and he looked in the other room to see katlyn in there "how do you know that"

"She's my best friend and we have a ton of secrets together, like that my mother doesn't actually live with me and stuff" he nodded "fine, but you at least could have told me before you told her" I nodded and kissed him "I'm sorry, It just came out" he nodded and kissed me again.

"No more telling people" I smiled and nodded and we walked back out to the living room "hey mr.besson" he shook his head "call me corbyn, outside of class" she smiled and nodded.

"So you and Taylor huh?" I rolled my eyes and handed them both drinks "katlyn I really hope you don't tell anyone about Taylor and I" she nodded "no problem here, might be a little jealous that she is living out my fantasy" I laughed.

"Well I have a few teacher friends that I could introduce you too" she smiled and sat up and little "you being serious" he laughed a little "yeah.. um they are into girl that's are young but they are younger than me" she smiled.

"How much younger" he thought for a second, I sat down their Plates and made me some food, like I had said we were going to do, I heated up some leftovers for us to eat.

"A year, ones three years younger but he's still in college" she smiled "a college boy, well you know I'm 18, about to be 19 so technically I'm not illegal and all" I laughed and sat down next to corbyn as we all ate.

"I'll have to talk to them" I nodded "you know you call tell some about me to even out me telling katlyn" corbyn nodded "yeah, they'd probably love to meet you" I smiled and kissed him, "great"

——

"Babbbe don't make me get up" I told corbyn as he ran his hands down my arms and kissed my head, I had my head in his chest "but we need to baby it's three in the afternoon" I giggled and looked at the clock beside his bed.

"So, we can just have an us afternoon" he laughed and turned off the tv that was on, "if you get in the shower while I'm cooking, then I'll go down on you tonight" I looked up at him and kissed him.

"And I'll be right back" he laughed as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I started the shower and pulled off corbyns shirt that he let me wear to bed last night.

I got in, I hear the door open but it didn't bother me, probably just corbyn needing to us the restroom, although I was right about it being corbyn, I however wasn't right about him needing to use the restroom.

"Couldn't be away that long huh?" I asked corbyn as I washed out my hair, giving him a kiss after, he laughed and shook his head "you know me way too well" I smiled.

"Way too well" he giggled and nodded.