2

I huffed as I sat at corbyns table in his apartment working on some homework before he got back home from his school meeting, it's been about two weeks since he found out about me, and we aren't the same, that makes me sad, like he won't kiss me and he barely cuddles or hugs me.

When he got home he went straight to the room, I got up out of the chair and met him in the room, he pulled his tie off and looked at me patting the bed beside him, I sat beside him and he pulled me into a kiss.

It being the longest kiss in two weeks, we pulled away and he smiled as he bit his lip, "staying tonight" I smiled and nodded "if you want me too" he threw his tie on the dresser in front of us, "when do I not want you too"

"Well since you're home, can you help me with homework" he laughed and nodded, we walked back to the table and sat down; I held his hand and laid my head on his shoulder as he pulled up my astronomy homework and he laughed.

"Baby, if you would have paid attention To the lesson you would know these, easy" I huffed "I swear babe, I was paying attention, you're class is just hard for me" he smiled and turned to me, giving me a peck before he grabbed my notebook.

He helped me go through my notes and get the answers, he kissed my head as we looked at the time seeing it was only 8, "wanna get in the shower and then we can chill and watch a movie before bed" I nodded and he smiled as I got up and walked to the shower.

After I shower, he got in and we sat and cuddled as we watch a random movie that had been playing on tv and feel asleep.

———
Corbyn woke me up as I got dressed, putting my makeup on, as I was putting my foundation on it spilt on my shirt, "babe do you have a shirt I can use" he nodded and reached for a graphic t-shirt that he hasn't worn in a while.

I quickly threw it on and fixed my pants, finishing my makeup and giving corbyn a kiss before I left, I sat in my car for a minute warning up, due to it getting cold outside and listening to some music.

Once I made it to school, I dreaded all day for some reason I wasn't feeling well and when it came time for corb- I mean mr.bessons class I dragged my feet.

I took a seat and his eyes landed on mine, he gave a slight frown and then smiled to the rest of his class as they had walked in.

I not going to lie, corbyn love teaching and he loves astronomy so him getting to teach astronomy was his dream and he was always so passionate about it and it was always so hot when he taught.

Before I knew it the bell was ringing and corbyn was standing by the door handing out our assignment, I stood up being the last out of the class to leave and he smiled and me and took his time handing me to paper.

"Didn't pay attention today" I gave him a small smiled "sorry, I got um.. districted" he laughed and nodded as he handed me the paper, looking around and turning back to me "coming over tonight" I smiled and nodded.

"Have a good class today baby" I smiled and him and winked as I walked out and to my next class.