15

"Yes daddy" I said looking up at corbyn, we were in the study hall, he had been giving me extra tutoring since I wasn't understanding the lesson, and it kinda just slipped out, I covered my mouth as his eyes went wide.

"Please don't call me that" he said and I blushed, "sorry it slipped, it was like because you were telling me what to do and it's like a parent ya'know oh my, I'm sorry" he shook his head, the other person across the room looked at us weird.

"Well I'm not your father, I'm your teacher" the girl laughed, "I called my teacher dad today too on accident" I giggled and pointed "it's a joke, teachers don't get it" I said pointing a finger at corbyn.

"Okay girls, it was just said In a manner that I didn't like, please don't joke like that again is all I ask" we both nodded and he went back to talking about the lesson.

——
"Baby I seriously didn't mean to, it was meant to be like a joke you know what I'm talking about, like oh okay daddy, I swear" he nodded "baby, I'm not mad at you for saying it, I just want you to think about what you say in your head before you say it"

I nodded, sliding on a dress, we were now currently about two hours away from his apartment, at jack's with katyln and jack.

We were getting ready for our double date and we thought since it was Friday that we would go where not all the teenagers are hanging out, just to be safe, we drive two hours.

"Okay I promise, if you promise to stop eye fucking me in class" he giggled and kissed me "I do not eye-fuck you" I looked at him weird "you so do"

"Whatever" I laughed and put my heels on, walking over to corbyn to fix his tie, "don't lie I know you imagine me, bent over your desk as you pounding into me as I scream out your name, yes fuck daddy, just like that, spank me" he took a deep breath in and I gave him a peck.

"Or maybe the thought of me under your desk sucking you off, while all the kids are sitting at their desk, you holding in those moans as I make you cum only by using my mouth, you cumming down my throat as a student asked you about a question" he shook his head and pulled me closer to him.

"You will be the death of me I swear" I giggled and kissed him, "good" I turned and walked off, before getting too far I felt corbyns palm lay a hard slap on my ass causing me to turn and look at him "watch it daddy" he bit his lip as he watched me walk out of the room with a smirk on my face.