10

"He said I love you" I said laying back in katlyns bed and looking up at the ceiling "and you said it back" I sat up on my elbows and nodded "yes, I love him is that bad?" She shook her head and handed me a dress.

"What's this" she pulled out some heels and handed me them also, "it's not a bad thing if you actually feel that way about it, by the way you guys look at each other I can tell you do, and it's a dress for tonight duh!"

"I have dresses at corbyns" she shook her head "no no, you need corbyn to see you in something that he hasn't already seen you in, and tell me about jack" I shrugged "I have no clue about jack, other than he's a friend of corbyns and well he's a teacher"

"Oh also, corbyn told his friends we give them the best sex" she laughed "I don't know about you but I definitely give the best sex" I giggled and stood up, slipping into the dress she had given me and sat at her vanity, ready for her to do my makeup.

"Is it weird to see him in class and then think later like 'wow he makes me cum'" I giggled and shook my head "nah but it kinda happens when I'm doing homework and he's like kissing my neck" she laughed a little and grabbed her makeup.

"So he's good in bed" I nodded quickly, "dude he does things with his tongue oh my god" I said and she looked at me weird "he eats you out" I giggled and nodded "till I cum" she laughed.

"Maybe meeting jack will be fun" I laughed as she started my makeup, "high school boys are way different from high school teachers"

——
"Damn princess if I knew if you were going to look this fuckin sexy I would have tucked up" corbyn whispered in my ear as I giggled and turned around, giving him a kiss.

"Katlyn dressed me, and we were talking about some pretty valuable information" he nodded and interlocked his fingers with mine, "yeah and what's that" I stood on my tippy toes "that you do this thing with your tongue that I just crave" I whispered.

His other hand held my waist and kissed me, "and I'll be doing that tonight" i giggled as katlyn and jack walked closer to us "hey what are you guys talking about" we shook our heads.

"Tonight's plans" she winked knowing what I meant, "hi jack" I said shaking his hand "hello Taylor, I've heard good things about you" I laughed and looked up to corbyn, we walked off letting them enjoy themself "what exactly did he hear about me"

I asked and he laughed a little, "just that you are so beautiful" I nodded "and that I have a perfect mouth" I asked as he laughed a little kiss me "well it's not like you have that wrong" his hand fell down from my waist to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Better watch it mr. besson" he shook his head "no no baby we don't play that game" i giggled.