6

"I don't know baby" corbyn said as we ate, we were talking about how he was going to find a way to squeeze in homework will giving us a quiz on Monday, which I really didn't want but then again I cannot talk him out of/bribe him out of giving us.

"What, you won't try and talk me out of it" I shook my head "we made a deal for us to work, I wasn't allowed to try and talk you out of anything or bribe you out of it, but so help me god I really want to suck you off till you choose not to give us that test" he laughed.

"Well I appreciate you not doing that, and I would really enjoy you sucking me off" I laughed and shook my head "see I'm not in the mood for giving blow jobs with no rewards" he nodded and kissed me.

"Well, maybe I can work something out with my boss and change the test date to Tuesday, and then give you guys both Tuesday and mondays homework assignments on Monday, this way we can study in class" I looked at him and smiled.

"If I willing to give you a blow job" he shook his head "no remember our deal" he said than winked, telling me he meant the complete opposite of what he had just said.

I laughed and nodded.

As the rest of dinner went on we talk about nothing really, what we were going to do tomorrow and blah blah blah.

When we went to bed, we had both showered and we were laying down, I sat on corbyns lap and kissed him. His hands ran up my back, pushing me into the kiss, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and one hand went to hold the back of my neck.

We pulled away and I kissed down his neck, grinding my hips down on his as he let out a sweet sweet moan, "no hickeys baby" he said out of breath.

I giggled a little, he said it a bit too late, "oops" I whispered in his ear and then slowly my kissed trailed down his bare chest, my hips moving farther down as well.

I stopped at the top of his waistband of his boxers, I pulled and watched it snap back, I smiled as he watched me so closely.

I ran my hand against his length, him moaning as I palmed him to make him hard, "like it baby" I asked and he nodded. I pulled his underwear off and grabbed the base of his shaft, kissing his tip as he let out a small whimper.

I ran my hand from the bottom of his length to the top, replacing my hand with my mouth as he let out a moan, "fuck fuck" he said and grabbed my hair that was falling in my face.

I had given him so many blow jobs but it always seem no matter how many I give him he loves it each more and more every time.

I didn't stop till I felt his tip at the back of my throat, him moaning out of pleasure and gripping my hair, was heaven to me.

I moaned around him, he moaned very louder and I pulled away, I swirled my tongue around his tip as he let out another small whimper "good, so good" he moaned and I smiled.

Taking him back in my mouth, moving my tongue slightly under his shaft making him moan and thrust his hips up, making me take more of him in.

He mumbled a bunch of sorrys, I ran my hands up and down on what I couldn't fit in my mouth and felt him twitch, releasing in my mouth to which I swallowed.

I smiled and kissed him, lying beside him "nothing in return please" I said and he pulled his boxers up, knowing the real reason I did that he smiled and pulled me into his chest "I love you" I giggled "I love you too"

———
When Monday hit it was a slow day, and once I walked into corbyns class he smiled at me, watching the class as we all sat in our seat and dreaded the test we were about to take, or so we thought.

"Okay class so I talk to the principal, he has agreed to give us one more day to study for this test, so today we will be doing some studying and you will go home with today and tomorrow's assessments, which are only one page, front only and super easy"

"Some if you guys just convinced me with your arguments about the test" I smiled, the one time I was even going to be able to bribe him, I did and it worked perfectly!