20

"So you're telling her" Katlyn asked, jack and corbyn were getting us a table, the wait being longer than expected at this restaurant and they went to see where we had been placed at the moment "yes, corbyn thinks it's a smart idea so we don't have to hid it from her at least"

"What if she freaks" I shrugged "she's never cared about anything I've done before, why would she start caring right now" Katlyn nodded, corbyn extended his hand out for me to grab and pull myself up from the chairs.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "they found us a table" I smiled as they lead us to a four seated table, I sat next to corbyn and Katlyn sat across from me, jack sitting beside her.

"Okay, I wanted to take everyone out to dinner to say something" jack said while smiling at us, we all became close friends over the past few weeks "I got the job at the high school, for double the pay at my old one" I smiled and Katlyn kissed him.

"That's amazing baby" corbyn smiled at him, "told you there wouldn't be a way they would turn you down" he laughed and nodded.

As we finished eating, we all went back to our apartments, and by that I mean Katlyn and jack going to mine.

I laid back on the bed as corbyn laid next to me, "so your mom is coming tomorrow, what are you going to do" I turned over and looked at him, "I'm going to tell her and I want you to be there with me" he smiled and kissed me, "Absolutely baby" I smiled.

———
I washed my face and laid down in bed with corbyn, he ran his hand through my hair and kiss the top of my head, "Are you ready baby" I nodded as we got up, it was time to go get my mom from the airport.

We got in my car, corbyn driving us to the airport "are you scared baby" he asked as he kept his eyes on the room and one hand on my knee, my hand sitting on top of his.

"I mean a little bit I have a feeling it will all go well, are you" he laughed a little "yeah I'm actually am baby, as scared as I was to tell my mother" I kissed his cheek.

"There's no way my mother isn't going to like you" he shot me a weird look "and why's that" he asked, turning his head back to the road ahead of us, "because my mother and I are very very alike and if I know that because I love you so much my mother will also" he smiled.

"Thank you baby, I love you too, but what's the real reason you think that" I giggled, "you have a job, a place to live, you can financially support yourself and don't have any kids" he laughed a little as I said that.

"All the things my mother says I should looked for in a guy"

——
We pulled up to the airport and I could now feel my chest in my throat "don't be nervous okay baby" I nodded slowly as corbyn pulled up to my moms gate.

I got out of the car and looked around for her, "excuse me sir" I heard her voice and turned to see my mom walking behind this slow man, "baby" she said as he ran and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey mom, how are you" she giggled, "who's in the car darling" she asked pointing to corbyn in the front seat who I asked to stay in.

"Well um.. my boyfriend, the person I want you to meet"