1

"Have fun at your new job baby" I said giving my boyfriend, corbyn a kiss, he smiled and pulled me onto his lap giving me an even longer kiss. I pulled away and placed my hand on his chest, "can't be late baby" he giggled and got up.

He examined how he looked and then looked towards me in approval, him being extremely worried about this new school he was teaching at, "I think you look really handsome corbyn" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I've got to get going babe, I'll see you later tonight" I nodded as he grabbed his keys and walked out of his apartment, I quickly ran into his room and did my makeup for school.

Corbyn was a high school astronomy teacher, he loved what he did and I was well... a high school student.

See corbyn thinks I'm in college, we met in a restaurant and few months back and we've been together ever since, he believed that I was studying literature in college and well I went with it.

But see, I'm not and I won't be, I'm a junior so I'm 17 and corbyn's 27 which is kinda crazy that I'm getting away with lying to him about my age. It's also a really scary feeling because while we have been happening its hard keeping up with the lie and most days I really really wish I could tell him and he'd be okay with it.

——

I walked into school, I had stollen one of corbyn's shirts that he normally lets me wear while I'm over and tied it up on one side so it's not as large on me, i have a normal Skirt that goes past mid-thigh and some light makeup on.

My hair is in a side braid, I rolled my eyes as I reviewed over my classes, algebra 2 first and then English 3 second, the list goes on and on.

Once it was past lunch hour, it had a class I couldn't quite find out the name they had shorten it so it would fit on the schedule, I shrugged it off and walked to the classroom number it provided. I took a seat in the back of the class, along with the smart kids way in the front that were already sitting in the classroom.

I froze when the teacher had finally walked in, my heart dropped into my stomach as corbyn looked up at the class, his smiled dropping immediately when he say me.

"Um.. class.. hi I'm you're new teacher, mr. besson" he said his eyes scanning all over the room, most kids not caring or even listening due to it being the first day back and we knew we weren't going to have anything.

"I want you to talk among your friends and whoever is sitting close to you, get to know one another and see how each other's day is going" everyone went to talking to their friends as I just sat back.

There goes my relationship!

——
Once school was finished I waited till everyone was out of the halls and walked to his classroom, I knew we needed to talk and I figured now or later. Once the door opened he smiled at me and looked towards the other teacher in the room.

"Mr.besson can I pull you away for a moment" he nodded as he lead me out into the empty hallway and his eyes shot out of his head "you're in high school" I slowly nodded.

"Look I was going to tell you" he laughed and he shook his head, "yeah when? When I went to jail" I rolled my eyes "I didn't know when the right time to mention it was" he shook his head as he ran his hand through his hair.

"How about, the moment we met" I nodded "Okay okay, but think of it like this, we've gotten away with it this long, why stop now" he gave me a daring look.

"Because Taylor, I'm your high school teacher, this is illegal by every means and this cannot happen any longer, you can come by my apartment to get your stuff and return mine then, that's it" he didn't even give me a chance to say anything before he walked back into the classroom, leaving me in the hallway.

———

I knocked on his apartment door and he pulled it open, he opened it wider for me and I walked in, I gave him the box with all his shirts and hoodies he had given me. He pointed to a box on his table and I knew it was my stuff, I walked over and set his box down and picked mine up.

"I'm sorry" I said and he nodded, we both froze as he looked at each other, both of us not waiting this to end but knowing it needed too. Corbyn sighed as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into a kiss, "I can't seem to let you go" he whispered on my lips before picking me up by my thighs and carrying me to the couch.

He sat down, with me sitting on his lap and pulled away from our kiss, "I can't let go either", he nodded "fine but Taylor we cannot go beyond these walls, what's school is school and whatever happens here stays here" I nodded.

"I can't get caught with you, there won't be any changes in your grades because of us, there won't be any bribes with sexual favors for better grades and at school, I'm mr. besson" I nodded and smiled.

"Got it" he nodded, "babe please don't wear my shirts to school anymore, I had nothing in my mind but fucking you over my desk all afternoon" I smiled and giggled as he shook his head, already knowing what I was think.

"No sex in my classroom either"