11

"Hair, pulling" i giggled out as corbyn and I stumbled into the room, a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom "sorry baby" he said and went back to kissing down my neck.

He pushed me down on the bed and took off the heels I was wearing, we froze when we heard a phone go off "who is that" I asked and we looked around for our phones, us both in our underwear.

"Hello" I asked, corbyn sat on the bed, "Taylor I'm using your apartment, I'll wash the sheets, love ya" the line went dead and I threw my phone on the counter.

I walked over to corbyn and kissed me "we aren't going to fuck tonight are we" he laid down and patted his lap, I sat on his lap and he pulled me down to kiss me "probably not" I grabbed his button down he had on and put it on.

He smiled "god I love you beautiful" I smiled and laid down on his chest "jack and katlyn our hooking up at my apartment" he laughed and ran his hands through my hair, "how about I run to the store and get some ice cream" I smiled and nodded.

"I can have some fun with ice cream" he giggled and got up, getting a pair of sweat and a shirt then walking out into the kitchen "I'll be really fast love I promise" I smiled and kissed him "okay, I'll be waiting here, and I may or may not be touching myself" he bit his lip as he looked me up and down.

"Just swear you'll be thinking of me" I wink "of course" he ran out to get some ice cream while I laid back in bed.

——
"Baby it's cold" I said as he left a trail of ice cream down collarbone, "I know baby, it's supposed to" I giggled as he lick it off and then gave me a kiss, picking the spoon and putting it to my lips.

I locked the ice cream off and ran my hands through corbyns hair "you did look so beautiful today baby" I smiled "thank you lover boy" he left kisses on my collarbone again.

Sucking a hickey there, I left out a tiny moan and pulled lightly on his hair "let me just get you comfortable" he said propping up a little bit from where he was laying on me and tugging at my shirt, I giggled and pulled it off.

He slid down my shorts and kissed my hips, "what are you doing" I asked and he giggled, his lips still leaving kisses on my hips.

"Just having a little fun" I smiled and kissed him as he laid back down on top of me "I love you" he said while drawing circles on my stomach "I love you too"