16

"But then I accidentally called him daddy as a joke and it was bad" I said to Katlyn as she giggled, corbyn and jack talking to each other, "no way, that's crazy"

"Also he has a daddy kink" I slowly nodded my head and giggled, but it was cut short when I felt corbyns hand on my thigh, he squeezed quite harsh.

I smiled "so you ever want to try a pain kink out" she asked quietly, I nodded "I'm scared to ask" I said just as quite "I know, like what will they say, no, like you're weird as fuck" I giggled "I don't know he is pretty open to kinks I'm just worried I'll like it and he won't or he'll like it and I won't" he nodded slowly.

"What are you two lovely lady's talking about" corbyn asked as we both sat up straight, "nothing baby" I smiled at Katlyn "tonight" I looked her in the eyes and she nodded.

Corbyn kissed the side of my head, "what's up" he asked in my ear, I shook my head as I put my hand in his and he gave me a small smile.

The waiter gave us our food, and we all began eating.

——
After getting to corbyns apartment, I went into the room and changed into something more comfortable "so what were you and Katlyn talking about love" I knew this was bugging corbyn, he doesn't just let secrets go.

"Well, we were talking about a kink we wanted to try" he nodded slowly "I'm not having a threesome or foursome" I giggled and shook my head as I dusted off his shoulders.

I had only gotten my heels off, my dress still on and corbyn was still dressed other than his jacket, "no baby, it's um.. a little bit different" he looked at me weird "um.. a pain kink"

"A what" I giggled "a pain kink, whips and bruises and red marks" he shook his head "I can't leave bruises on your beautiful body"

"Well maybe just a small one" he kissed me, "I can't do the spanking and the whips but I don't think I can't do bruises" I nodded "choking" he smiled "you already know that baby" I smiled.

He gave me a kiss, "also could you like tie me up and fuck me" he was a little taken back, "turn" I looked at him weird as I turned around.

He pulled my dress off my body and popped my bra off, taking my hands and pulling them behind me, I felt something being tied around my wrist and I smiled.

I felt it go on a little too tight, knowing this will definitely leave red marks across my wrist made me smile "didn't have anything else but my tie, sorry baby" I shook my head and smiled as he kissed down my neck.

"Don't worry baby" I felt him giggle in my neck, my back was placed up against his chest and his hands were on my waist, slowly moving his way up my body, dragging his fingernails up my body "like this" I nodded slowly while looking at the long red tails his nails had left behind that would be gone soon.

He pushed my hips up against the edge of the bed and pressed his jean covered boner again my clit, I let out a moan as I felt his push my back to where it will arch, he pushed my hips back into his.

"Belt or hand" he asked, leaving kissed on my hips "belt" I said as I could feel his smirk, I could feel him take his belt off, he ran the leather across my ass.

I felt a hard sting, soon felt the heat from where he just hit me "again" I nodded my hand as he ran his hand over the spot, soon there was another hard sting and another.

I let out a whimper as his fingers trace around the red mark "one more please daddy" "I don't want to hurt you" I shook my head and pushed my hips back into him. "That's the point of it, please daddy" I heard him take a deep breath.

Again I felt a hard sting this time it hurt more than all the others put together, he placed his hand where he had just hit and squeezed making me moan and whimper.

He laid his belt down and grabbed my hips, "is this too tight" he said pulling at the tie, I shook my head "not tight enough" he pulled at the small string and tighten it.

He pulled me up by the tie and kissed my shoulders "good" I nodded slowly as he turned my face and kissed me, he pulled his shirt and jeans off.

Running his tip against my clit and pushing my back down on the bed, he slammed into me and grabbing my hips to push back meeting his harsh thrust.

"Uh god"I moaned as corbyn laid a slap on my ass, his hand print left behind as he hit again and again it soon being red and puffed out.

His hand came down on my clit and rubbed harsh circles on it, with him hitting my g-spot over and over again with his hand moving so quick on my clit I could feel myself getting closer.

I clenched around his as his thrust got deeper "just wait a little longer baby" I moan as I moved my hands around in the tie, his hand slapping my ass "don't"

I stopped as his thrust got slowly, I clenched once more "let go baby" he said and I came, he pulled out and came where he had left his handprint.

"Just how you pictured it" he asked as he undid his tie and looked over at my wrist "baby this is gonna bruise" he said while running his fingers over the already light purple lines.