14

"Jack wants to go on a double date with us" corbyn said walking in, after school him and jack went out drink, I turned the page in my textbook and looked at him weird. "Why" I asked and he shrugged grabbing himself a water bottle, sitting next to me and giving me a kiss.

"Woah you taste like beer" I giggled, "sorry, would you like me to brush my teeth" I shook my head and went back to my homework, "I ordered some take out, it in the fridge" he nodded and got up.

"What are you working on" he asked getting a fork and sitting next to me "I'm working on your assignment" he smiled "right for a moment I forgot that you were one of my students" I smiled and kissed him.

"So this date, when" "um.. I don't know but he's asking katlyn about it tonight, just to break this whole relationship ice" I giggled "he thinks we're over the whole teacher, student thing"

He shrugged, offering me some food but I shook my head no, "I guess he just thinks we don't find it all too weird because we've been dating for a while" I nodded "yeah, is it still weird" he shook his head "not to me, is it for you"

"Well I mean, it's weird to say that I'm still working on the assignments you give me in class but it's not weird in any other way" he smiled and kissed me.

"Good, So I'll tell jack we are on for that double date" I nodded, he got up and took off his tie "I'm gonna shower love, I'll let you finish your work"

——

"Corbyns asked about the double date" I nodded at katlyn as I put together my outfit for this double date, "yes yes, and we said yes we are going, that's why I'm here looking at my other dresses and shoes" she giggled and nodded.

"Do that silky one your mom got you for you birthday last year, has he seen you in that" I shook my head, "no he hasn't" she smiled and looked through the heels.

"I'm scared I'll get something on it, it's such a beautiful dress" I said taking it out of the bag it came in and hung it up, "oh you'll be fine, here wear these with it" I took the heels and put them under the dress.

"Oh geez this is going to be awkward as hell huh?" I asked and she shrugged "hopefully not, just don't bring up anything awkward"