12

"It was so amazing, he ate me out till I came, and oh my god it was so good" I giggled at katlyn "it's the best, corbyn and I had some fun with ice cream last night and you know no high schooler would do that, they'd fuck and leave"

"I know, and that tongue thing" I nodded, there was a knock at the door and we looked to see corbyn and jack "hi baby" I said waving to corbyn.

I needed some shoes at my apartment so corbyn drove me over, katlyn and jack were still here, eating breakfast. "Ready to go love" I nodded at corbyn and grabbed the shoes, I hugged katlyn goodbye and we left; "he likes her"

I smiled at corbyn as we were heading back to his apartment "yeah, she likes his tongue" he laughed and placed his hand on my thigh, turning on the blinker "is that all you guys talk about, do you like my tongue" I giggled and looked at him.

I put my hand on his that was on my thigh, "of course I love your tongue, the things you do with it is like magic" he giggled and slowly moved his hand up.

"Magic huh?" I smiled and nodded "magic" his hand had moven farther up and his thumb was pressed up against my clit "baby" I asked during mid moan as he pushed harder against my clit and rubbed circles.

"Yes love" he asked "what are you doing" I grabbed his wrist as he giggled and continued looking at the road, "just giving you some magic" I giggled "right now" he bit his lip.

"Do you want me to stop" he pulled his hand away but it didn't go very far due to me pushing it back and him smirking "Okay love, I won't quit, wanna take these off for me" he asked pulling on the bottom of my shorts.

"What if we get pulled over" he shook his head, "I'll be extra careful, promise" I nodded slowly and pulled my shorts off, "underwear too please" I hooked my thumbs in my underwear and pulled the off, his thumb found my clit immediately.

He slipped two fingers in me as I let out a load moan, "love that huh?" I nodded slowly and he giggled a little "words love" I swallowed "Yes daddy" he smiled and curled his fingers up causing me to bite my lip.

"No princess let me hear that beautiful moan, rub your clit for me please" he said, his hand moving quicker, putting me into a state of bliss.

I did as he had asked and brought my hand down to rub my clit while his fingers thrusted and curled there way to hit my g-spot, driving me absolutely wild.

"Feels so good daddy" I moan, he bit his lip and smiled at me "I'm glad baby, gonna cum?" I nodded as his fingers somehow went quicker, "faster" he said and I moved my fingers faster.

I clenched around his finger, he smirked knowing that I was coming, "that's right princess come for daddy" I held onto his arm as I released. His fingers pulled out and ran up my folds collecting my cum, he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

"When we get how I can show you that magical tongue yeah?" I smiled and nodded as I put my underwear and shorts back on.