9

Corbyns pov

"Fucking 17 corbs" my friend, Daniel said, we were out getting breakfast, Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and jack. "I know guys but when we first got together I didn't know that she was 17, and when I found out I broke it off but I love her and I'm not giving her up"

They all nodded, "she has a friend that's really into the whole school girl/ teacher fantasy" I said looking up and the guys laughed "not to be a buzz kill her but I'm not looking for jail time" I shook my head "she's 18 turning 19 soon, I'm telling you guys they do things with their mouths you didn't think is possible"

They guys laughed "yeah like argue for months" I shook my head "no no, trust in me when I say it's the best thing to ever happen to me" they all shook their heads while laughing.

"At least one of you guys should meet her, Taylor is honestly amazing and yeah she ten years younger but I see myself having a long future with me" they all smiled "okay okay, we will met her" Daniel said.

"But I'm not living the other girls fantasy out" he added and I giggled, "okay no problem"

"Me on the other hand, I'd love too" I nodded and jack, "best sex ever"

——
Taylor's pov

"Yeah, we talked and they can't wait to meet you" I smiled and gave corbyn a kiss "and jack can't wait to meet katlyn" I giggled and nodded "I'll tell her" his hands rested on my hips.

He was Leaned against the table and my hands were around his neck, I pulled him into a kiss as he pulled me closer to him "remember when I fucked You against the table" he asked in my ear as he pushed his hips into mine.

"Of course I do, why do you ask" he bit his lip as his thumb ran over my bottom lip "because you are so fucking sexy and I love you" I froze a little as he did too, "well I'm not gonna say that it slipped out because it didn't" he said running his hand up my arms.

"Really" I asked and he nodded "you don't have to say it back love" I shook my head and kissed him "I love you too corbyn" he smiled "so you mean it" his face softened "absolutely"

He kissed me around and picked me up by my waist "ahh" I said giggling "I've never been in such a serious relationship where I actually love someone so I'm nervous" he nodded.

"Well there's not anything to worry about or be nervous about baby, I'm not going no where" I smiled and kissed him "good because I just opened my heart and I don't do that" I walked over to the fridge and he grabbed my ass.

"Trust in me baby, trust in me" I laughed as he bit his lip and kissed my neck while I got me a water bottle "stop baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and tickled me.