7

I was dancing around my apartment cooking me something to eat, corbyn had went back home so that he could spend his thanksgiving with his family and I obviously stay here.

I was cooking thanksgiving for my friends and I, I missed corbyn and I don't think that we've actually spend a week away from each other before, the longest is probably a few days.

"Hey baby" I smiled as I answered the phone call from him, "hey love I was just calling to check up on, see how everything is" I heard giggling in the background "everything is great, I'm making me some breakfast and then I'm going to start cooking"

"Wish I could spend thanksgiving with you, I miss you" I smiled "awe well how about when you come back, I'll heat up some food and we can call it a late thanksgiving" he giggled telling me that he was smiling.

"Sounds amazing beautiful, maybe Christmas you can come back home with me" my mouth hung low "yeah, you really want me to meet your family"

"Of course, I mean is that too much because you don't have too" I shook my head but realized he couldn't see me "no it's not it's just, my age and everything, it'd be a bit weird"

"Well I mean, we don't have to tell them your exact age" my eyebrows raised "you want to lie" he laughed a little "I mean, for a while I thought you were years older than you are" I nodded "that's very true"

"I don't know, I mean I definitely not going to lie to my mother but just some family that doesn't need to know all of our business" I smiled "is your mom gonna be okay with it, what if she hates me"

"I'll have a small conversation with my mom, don't worry baby, I'm positive she'll love you. I have to go love, I'll see you when I get back have fun tonight"

"Okay, bye baby" I sat down at the table and took a breath, he wants to tell his mom, okay that's normal yeah.. except the fact that I'm not the right age.

"Knock knock" I looked to see my best friend walking in, holding a gift "hey beautiful" I smiled giving her a hug "what's up" she asked as she put everything down and took off her coat "nothing"

She gave me a weird look and we both sat down, a day of cooking in front of us, "come on you are my best friend, I know when something up" I nodded "Okay something is up, I just can't tell you" she looked at me weird.

"Um.. what" "I'm dating someone that I'm not allowed to date" she nodded slowly, "okay who, swear on my momma I won't tell" I smiled and bit my lip.

"Mr.besson" her jaw dropped "no way" I laughed and nodded "why didn't you tell me omg, I will never open my mouth I swear" I smiled "well I don't know, I met him 8 months ago and he thought I was in college, and then when the first day of school started he found out that I wasn't" she nodded.

"And you guys stayed together" I nodded slowly "he said he couldn't let it go down the drain" she smiled. "That's good, what's the problem" I laughed a little, "he wants me to meet his mom" she went wide eyed

"But she's gonna know that you're 17, and he's what 26" I shook my head "27, we are ten years apart" she nodded "oh god, you know I've always had those dreams about sleeping with my teacher and read the porny books about students and teacher, but you get to live the life" we both laughed.