4

"Zodiac signs, do you know what yours is" corbyn asked as he stood up from his desk, writing on the white board, there were a ton of mumbles from the class saying yes and no's.

"Well if you open your textbooks you can see on page 37 that they give dates of your zodiac are! I want you to grab a paper and write your sign down then I want you to turn to the next page and read about what sign you are capable with".

I did as he said writing down my sign and the flipping the page, and giggled a little when I saw that corbyns and I signs are most capable, "Taylor why don't you read yours"

"I'm a Leo" he nodded, "and" he asked waiting for me to answer the second part "and I'm most capable with a Sagittarius" he nodded and smiled as he picked up his pen knowing that those too went together.

"And maybelle" he asked the girl beside me as she blushed a deep shade and said her answer

Once corbyn got back from a meeting, I was getting dinner ready, I had order Chinese and was setting it up on some plates when he walked in "hey beautiful" corbyn said kissing my cheek.

"Hey handsome" "so today in class was fun" I giggled out as he laughed and took his tie off, "I wasn't expecting that really" I smiled and handed him his plate as we sat down to eat.

"I think you knew" he laughed and nodded "just wanted you to know that even the universe wanted us to be together" I smiled and kissed him.

He took a bit of his food, some sweet and sour sauce left on his chin, I smiled and whipped it off and looked up in his eyes as his melted while I was looking at him.

He pulled me into a kiss and pushing his chair out and pulling me into his lap, causing me to giggle and his hands went down from my shoulders to my hips.

Pushing my hips down for me to grind on them, "uhm corbs" I moaned in his ear and his hand went down to my ass and squeezed pushing me closer to him. I Leaned my head back and he kissed my neck, my hands tangled in his hair as he moaned.

"You sure" I asked and pulled my shirt off, he nodded and hooked his fingers in my shorts "Absolutely" I smiled and he pulled my shorts off and I pulled his shirt off. My bra soon was off my body along with my underwear, I pulled myself off of him and got rid of his pants and underwear.

He moved the food and wrapped an arm around my waist, picking me up and sitting me on the table, his tip ran against my clit, him thrusting up and down.

Him slipping into my entrance, I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, him pulling me into a kiss and slamming into me. 

A moan leaving past my lips, his tip thrusting again my g-spot each and every time, his thumb rubbed circles on my clit.

My hands were in his hair, I tugged as he let out a small moan, "so tight baby" he moaned in my ear and I nodded, not being able to talk properly.

I felt my high come quickly and I knew he was close from me clenching around him, with a few final thrust I came and he pulled out releasing himself, some landing on my and some on the table.

He kissed me and walked over to the counter getting a napkin, cleaning me and the table off, "had my dinner" he said and I laughed.