Christmas With You Pt.2 <HunHan>

Christmas Eve

Luhan sat with his family as everyone passed around stories and jokes. Luhan just faked a smile as everyone talked loudly around him. Luhan missed Sehun so much. He loved Sehun and he thought that if he distanced himself the feelings would go away but they were getting stronger. He needed Sehun. He couldn't just leave him like that.

"Luhan how are you doing? Is the new apartment nice? Does it feel good to live alone?" Family members began to bombard him with questions.

Luhan stood up taking a shaky breath "I'm going home"

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm going back to Korea, I-I wont be here for Christmas It's not right to just leave him like that!" Luhan burst into tears

"Leave who baby?" His mother spoke softly

"S-Sehun, I love him mom" Luhan cried loudly as she hugged him

"Take your father's private jet. Just go." She smiled softly

Luhan didn't wait another second. he began to run. He stopped by his new apartment grabbing his still packed bags before making his way to the jet. By the time he got settled in a seat it was 4 A.M. It was Christmas.

6 A.M

Sehun woke up letting out a soft sight. He had fallen asleep crying. He wished he had told Luhan he loved him. Sehun trudged into the living room sitting beside the Christmas tree. He had given Luhan his presents to take with him so there was only one left under the tree. One Luhan had his from him.

Sehun picked it up smiling weakly at the name tag. He tore the wrapping paper looking confused at the long black box. Sehun pulled the lid off staring at the silver necklace. Sehun felt tears stream down his face as he picked it up. It was a silver H and on the back it had Luhan's name engraved in it. Sehun dropped the box as he tried to collect himself. He felt like the hugest crybaby.

"Sehun" Luhan spoke weakly

Sehun's head whipped up and he jumped off the floor. He didn't say anything as he pulled Luhan towards him. He buried his face in Luhan's neck the shorter holding him tightly.

"D-Don't say anything just listen..." Sehun sniffled pulling back to look at Luhan

"I love you Luhan and I don't care what anyone wants you to do but I won't let you leave again. If you do I'm coming with you."

Luhan stared into Sehun's bloodshot eyes smiling softly. He cupped his cheeks leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm not leaving. Never again." Luhan wiped Sehun's tears