Chapter 27

Chapter 27: That's it?

"I hate you." Alex groans and I sigh.

"I told you, you would get sick." I say and he groans again.

"I don't care!" He says lying next to me in my bed as I sit up, drinking tea.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask.

"Because your Aunt Rose, makes some great soup." He says and buries his red face in the crease of his arm.

I stand up and walk to my dresser, pulling out a fuzzy blanket and throwing it at him.

"Go to the couch, I'm getting better and I don't need this type of energy." I say and he rolls his eyes at me, but gets up anyway.

   He stumbles to the couch and plops down.

   "I hate being sick." He whines and I roll my eyes for the thousandth time, in the span of him being here for 20 minutes.

   "I don't see why you keep saying this, who likes being sick?" I ask and he shrugs, while turning to the back of the couch and stuffing his body under the blanket.

   I guess that was a signal for me to shut up. I sigh and cozy back up in my cover, about to doze off when someone burst into my room.

   "I hate you!" I hear a scraggly voice say and I sigh once more.

   "Not you too!" I exclaim and he plops down on my bed, face first.

    "I told you, you would get sick!"  I tell him and he shrugs.

    "I didn't think I actually would!" He tries to exclaim but it just comes out like a husky/raspy version of a screech.

   "Dumb of you NOT to think!" I say and he looks up at me and rolls his eyes.

  I get up once again to grab a blanket and throw it at him.

   "Ethan, you can get the LazyBoy." I say pointing to my recliner chair and he sighs and walks to it.

   "Wanna finish binge watching Girl Meets World?" He asks, sounding stuffy and Alex grunts.

   "No! Happy people who can perfectly breathe out of their noses depress me!" Alex says and I chuckle.

   "Not gonna lie, same." I say, which really was my excuse because I REALLY didn't want to watch this with them.

    Ethan scoffs and just snuggles up to his blanket.

   As the room goes silent I take in a deep breath.

   "Welp.... it's nap time!" I say and dive under my covers and just then, someone comes in my room again.

   It's Gabbie.

   "I hate you." She screeches and I sigh, scooting over and lifting my cover, so she could lay with me.

   She did so reluctantly.

Slamming her body face first into the bed like Ethan and then she sighs.

   "Hey guys." She groans out and the muffle their hellos.

   She yawns and cuddles up to one of my furry pillows.

    So do I And soon, the room falls silent and my eyes get heavy.

   """""""""""""""""""""""""

    I wake up to the smell of spicy turmeric potato soup and my eyes pop open with anticipation.

   Aunt rose stood in front of the couch, handing Alex a bowl off of her tray. She then goes to Ethan, then Gabbie, then me.

   I smile at her as she pats my head.

   "I hope you all feel better. I put extra love in this batch." She says and smiles warmly at us all before leaving.

Without saying a word we all devour our soups in silence.

Nothing heard but faint sniffles of our noses running or the inhaling of someone's breath, someone who couldn't take the heat.

    I look up to catch my breath and see all of my friends eating.

Eyes, focused on their bowls, mouths stained red from the seasonings in the soup and backs hunched over as if they are that thing from Lord Of The Rings.

  'My precioouusss!' Hahaha!

I can picture them all saying it now.

    "Hey guys?" I ask out and they all look up, as though they forgot anyone was here.

   "Have you ever seen Lord Of The Rings?" I ask and they all squint at me.

   "Yeah, why?" Alex asks and I chuckle.

   "You know that thing that goes 'my preciousss!'? That's what you all look like when you eat your soup like that." I say and Alex rolls his eyes while Gabbie chuckles and Ethan looks confused.

   I look wide eyed at Ethan.

   "You've never seen it have you?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

   I flail my arms in the air as a dramatic symbol of disbelief.

   "Well we have to watch it!" I say grabbing my remote and cutting on my T.V.

    Ethan perks up in his seat and everyone else pays attention as I find the first movie and cut it on.

  While we watched all you could hear were faint sips and slurps of everyone eating every time there was a quiet part in the movie.

    """""""""""""""""""""""""

None of us finished the movie.

We were too sleepy from medicine and soup. We all drifted into sleep once more.

Even though most people would find this weird, I was completely comfortable with both of the boys that I really like sleeping in the same room as me.

   Nothing was awkward.

And that's what had me thinking....

Is that a bad thing?

I'm way too comfortable with having the both of them in my life like this.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against polyamory, but I'm more of a traditional girl.

   I like, and prefer monogamist relationships.

    I feel like all three of us are getting way too comfortable.

They aren't even sharing me because neither of them trust each other alone with me.

  I'm with both of them all the time and it's not going to help me make a decision.

   I think I need to be away from both of them and see which one I miss the most, and that's the one I'll choose!

   There you have it Sammy! This is going to be extremely easy.

   They always say you know you're in love when the first person you think about is that person or the first person you want to tell good news to is that person, but I'm around both of them so much that, I share my best experiences with them both.

   I have to take a break.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

WE BRUNG IN THE NEW YEAR WITH 10 thousand VIEWS!!!!

I wish I could hug all of you for making this dream come true! I am truly blessed and thankful for all the support on this story and the English language lacks the words to describe the feeling of gratitude bestowed in me right now! Love you all! BYE

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, vote, and share!