Zero

Her powerful throat muscles force me along, I wince and shutter as the mucus and saliva cause me to slip right down and land in her stomach. I land directly in the stomach acid and start to panic, I try to swim away and escape, but there was no way to go.

My body was being dissolved. I looked at my watch one last time, it simply had the number 0 on it. I took it off, it had only done harm. It didn't even tell the time... 

It's funny what you'll think as your life slowly slips away... Maybe you think about all the good things that happened, but that's only when you die fast, when your life flashes before your eyes. 

When you die slowly it's different, because you have time to process the information. You learn to accept it, and soon your doing something comical, or hysterical. Like taking off your watch and throwing it across the room- or, stomach for that matter, since it didn't tell the time. Even though it told something more important.

I lay back in the stomach acids, I accept this death. Who knows, maybe they'll let me out. Maybe this is all a super realistic dream, or nightmare. It'll all be over soon... I say and relax, close my eyes. Now I accept death, but I still can't believe that this is how I'll die...

Nobody can ever tell how they die. You may think, oh probably in a car crash. or I'll get really sick when I'm older, but then Two giant girls come around and eat you. And if you can name everything, then it's just guessing, nobody knows for sure. But this is the end of me, I feel my flesh becoming butter. I'm now going to be a part of this giant girl... at least I can say that. 

I close my eyes and fade off into darkness....

One.

Last.

Time. 

THE END