Force Fed

"What?!" Gracey yelled, "I'd never hurt him!" Gracey tightened her grip around me.

"Well, that's about to change!" Dawn demanded. 

"No!" 

"Look Gracey, just give him a try, alright? It won't hurt him, just give him a lick, he tastes pretty good!" She said with a bit of uplift. 

"well... Is that okay with you small man?" She looks down at me.

"S-Sure" I reply, "It couldn't hurt right?"

"Okay.." Gracey brought me up to her mouth, I could feel her warms breath on my skin as she spoke, "Well, here goes nothing I guess." She slowly stuck out her tongue and poked me with the tip of it, covering my face with saliva.    She pulls me away quickly and checks if I'm okay. I wipe the saliva from my face as she says, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I smile as I get her spit off my face.

  "Good..." She smiled back, "You actually did taste pretty good." She said licking her lips, staring at me. 

"SEE!!! I TOLD you" Dawn teased. "Don't you just wanna lick him again like a tiny little lollipop!?" 

"Yeah... Kinda" Gracey giggled as she pulled me in and licked me again, this time it was a longer fuller lick, as she dragged her tongue from my feet up to my face coating my entire body with her saliva. 

"Describe his taste to me" Dawn said. 

"He tastes.." She licked me again "... Sweet, and..." Another lick as she smothered me with her tongue. "... Like..." Another lick, "CANDY!!!" She began to suck and lick as if I was a lollipop. I pushed and scrabbled around trying to escape. 

"GRACEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled as her tongue explored my body. She placed me between her lips and began to suck on me. I felt the pressure and the air sucking me into her massive mouth, but she held onto me by my legs. "PULL ME OUT!!!" 

She listened.

"Sorry tiny. But she's right! You taste amazing!!!" Gracey moaned.

 "Why don't you put him entirely inside your mouth?" Dawn inquired. 

"That would taste sooo good.." Gracey moaned in pleasure licking her lips an staring directly at me. 

"WAIT! DON'T EAT ME!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!!" 

"I won't, I'll just suck on you for a while, let you play around in my mouth! Doesn't it look like fun?" She opened her mouth and held me up to it, revealing her red tongue, her white molars and sharp teeth, and saliva dripped as her mouth watered. 

"Okay... Well... Promise you won't swallow?" I asked.

"I swear! JUST GET IN HERE ALREADY!" She forcefully shoved me into her massive mouth.

I landed with a splat on her tongue. I was instantly soaked in her drool. As I bathed in her saliva her tongue tossed me around. It pushed me against the roof of her mouth, I tried to push it away but it wouldn't budge. It licked my small body over and over again. I felt her soft slimy tongue smother my body, there was no escape, but it was okay, I could trust her right..?

Her tongue continued to toy with me, tossing me up in the air and causing me to land back down on it with a splash of saliva. 

Then I heard Dawns voice, "NOW SWALLOW HIM!" 

Graceys' tongue tossed me around as she tried to reply, "Wha?!" She said.

"You heard me, send him down the gullet!" 

"Mmmm.." Gracey just moaned in pleasure with my taste.

"Don't you want to feel him squirming..?" Dawn was trying to convince her to swallow! 

"DONT LISTEN GRACEY!!!" I yelled as I was pressed flat against the roof of her mouth.

"Don't you wanna feel him in your stomach as he tries to escape?" She wasn't going to stop.

"GRACEY DON-" I was cut shot as my face was smothered by the girls tongue.

"Don't you wanna know what the after taste is like..?"

With that, a loud moan was heard from Gracey and she decided she was done with me.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed as the tongue shoved me towards her throat, and I continued to scream the entire way down....

*GULP*