One

I opened my eyes. By now the entire city was completely destroyed, I tried to find any landmarks, I couldn't recognize any. The place where the  billboard was, was now just a pile or stones. That all the entire town was now. It looked like a nuclear bomb had hit. 

I saw the two giant girls slowly walking towards me menacingly, they were holding hands.

"Gracey! It worked!"

"That's great news tiny!" She said, "So you really will come back if we kill you!" 

"Well, yes but..." I looked at my watch and it displayed the correct time, 5:23, That cant be good...

"Then, excuse us... but were gonna have some fun.." Gracey blushed as Dawn grabbed me.

"But Gracey wait I'm-" I was cut off as Dawn dragged her light pink tongue across my body, coating me in her saliva.  "pfh, hey! Don't do this I'll die for-" Again as she licked me I was cut off and my voice was muffled. 

"You taste even better the third time tiny!" Dawn licked me again. Her warm tongue forced itself against my body. It was warm and soaking with saliva, and soon I was too.

"Really?" Gracey said, "Let me try!" 

"Here you go" Dawn said holding my body up to Gracey's mouth. 

"WAIT! STOP PLE-" 

"Mlehhh" Gracey moaned as she licked my body with her red tongue. Her tongue was a lot smaller than Dawns, but still just as oppressive. She licked me again and even wrapped her lips around my upper half before pulling her lips away. A trail of saliva was left from my face to her lips. Gracey slurped it up and moaned with pleasure.

Next think I knew I felt A lick from behind, it was Dawn again...

Then to my horror they both began to lick me, from both sides. I help my arms out to try and stop them but it was no use, both tongues just pushed right through my arms and licked me from head to toe, covering me in the two girls saliva. 

This continued as I struggled between the two massive tongues, trying to squirm my way out of Dawns grip. And luckily I did, but soon Dawn just pulled me into her mouth. I struggled against her massive tongue and the flood of saliva that was inside her mouth.

I kicked and screamed with no effect. Then I heard moaning... But it wasn't from just Dawn. It was both of them... Then to my horror another tongue entered Dawns mouth. I looked back towards the throat, it was either jump down and get swallowed or try and endure the smothering and try to escape, and well... I wasn't going down without a fight!