...In the palm of her hands

She slowly lifted me up to her face. She was pretty, and her hand was nice and warm. It made me feel relaxed and calm. She looked at me as I stood on her hand. "Could I give you a kiss..?" She said as she smiled. 

I wasn't thinking when I replied with "Of course! You're beautiful!" She then brought me up to her massive lips, and I ran up to them and pressed my lips against them. Her lips engulfed my entire face as she kissed me. Her lips were soft and warm. The heat surrounded my face as she pulled away.

She licked her lips. "They were right... You do taste good... Sorry little guy." 

"Wait... What..?" I cried as she quickly put me back up to her lips only this time it was not for a kiss... Instead she stuck out her tongue and pushed me against it. "GAHH!" I screamed in surprise and terror when her warm, wet, gooey saliva covered me from head to toe. I completely forgot about everything and I tried to push away.  Her tongue was squishy and it felt as if none of my struggling was doing any good.

She pulled me away and moaned, she then licked her lips one more time before shoving me inside her massive mouth. The cavern surrounded me, I could feel her warm breath surrounding me as I screamed for my life, 
"SOMEONE HE-" I was cut off as the tongue tossed me around. I swallowed some of her saliva, I was practically swimming in it at this point. I slipped and slid all over her mouth until eventually I slipped to far too the back of her throat...

*GULP*