We haven't even got inside when a familiar black car stopped near us. A man in a cap with his face hidden behind a mask and a shade stepped out of the car, and fear instantly crept in me. I knew who that man was and seeing him there scared the hell out of me.

I started trembling all over and I was in a state of utter panic. I was frozen on my feet, I couldn't move at all.

"Teo, get behind me..." Damien said as he pulled me to his side.

"Who is he?" Kuya Martin asked as he walked towards us.

"I told you... Teo is mine, and anyone who gets in my way would disappear...!" There was something off about the man's voice, something very eerie. He took out a gun and pointed it at Damien.

"Don't...!" I shouted in panic as I saw the gun. I tried to step in front of Damien but he pulled me behind.

"Fuck!" Kuya Martin exclaimed.

"Teo, stay behind me!" Damien shouted.

"Come with me, Teo, and no one will get hurt." The man threatened in a creepy manner.

Damien's grip on me got tighter. I could feel that he didn't want to let me go. "You can't have Teo, I won't allow it." Damien insisted.

Something is off. What's this feeling...? Something is definitely not right.

"Damien, something's not right..." I told him nervously. "What are you?" I asked my stalker. "What do you really want from me?"

It was weird how he was never caught, how no one could trace him. Like he would appear out of nowhere just to torment me and then disappear in thin air never to be seen by anyone at all.

"Don't provoke him, Teo." Kuya Martin told me. "Calm down, why don't you put the gun down and let's talk things out." He said to the stalker.

"Shut up! There's nothing to talk about. I only want Teo!' The man insisted as he fired a warning shot in the air.

That was when I felt my pendant getting hotter. I could feel that it was getting restless.

The moment that stalker raised his gun in the air, both Kuya Martin and Damien raced to towards the stalker. A struggle for the gun ensued, and I was afraid that it would end up just like in movies, where the gun accidentally fires and shoots either Kuya or Damien.

Something worst happened; two shots were fired and both Damien and Kuya Martin fell on the ground, blood gushing out of their chests.

"No... no... Kuya! Damien!" I shouted in fear and desperation as I ran towards them.

I didn't even have the chance to touch them, because the stalker took me by the arm and pulled me towards his car.

"Let me go..." I struggled.

"No one stands between us no, my Teo..." He sounded crazy. "Let's go..." He continued to pull me.

"I don't want to!" I protested.

"Come with me!" He shouted angrily as he pointed the gun to me. "If you won't be with me, then no one else can have you! Now choose, come with me or join those two in hell?!" He shouted angrily.

"Go ahead, shoot me." I told him as my eyes started watering. "I'd rather die than be away with Damien." I was suddenly filled with anger that somehow made me braver. "Shoot me!" I repeated as I stepped closer to his gun.

That crazy bastard was about to pull the trigger in a fit of anger when everything around us suddenly froze in time.

Golden orbs showered from the sky and formed a female figure near us. "You have a choice to make, Teo." Gaia said.