Ten (Teo)

"Teo, are you alright?" James asked me as we walked towards TYK Building after the recruitment drive that Monday. "If you're not feeling well, you should go home first. We'll take care of the cleanup."

"I'm fine." I told James.

"He can't go home just like that." Axel said from behind us.

"Why is that?" Clark asked.

Axel left out a heavy sigh. Please don't say anything. "Because of that." He said and pointed at Damien walking ahead of us. Beside Damien was Elisse, who was holding nothing at all. Sometimes I hate how nice Damien is. Why did he have to help Elisse and carry everything for her? And why do they have to walk so close together?

I don't like them being close together, but I hate that it makes me feel so jealous even more.

"Do you dislike her or do you dislike how she tries to get close Damien all the time?" James asked me.

"Can I be honest?" I asked back at James.

"Sure."

"Both." I replied. "It's so obvious what she's doing, but kept on tolerating her. That's why she kept on doing it."

"It's either he's just being nice or he likes her back, or both." Clark added. That stings. Hearing that felt like I was splashed with ice cold water.

It was like the world was telling me to just give up.

"Hey!" Axel complained. "How can he like her?! You don't know what you're saying." Axel then caught up to me. "Don't listen to him." He whispered to me.

Was Clark right? Does Damien like Elisse too? It was such a depressing thought. We reached TYK Building and Elisse opened the door for Damien. In return, Damien thanked her with a smile.

"Are you alright, Teo?" James asked me as we entered the building. I was already sulking at that moment, so he might've noticed it.

"Yeah..." I replied weakly as I watched Damien and Elisse wait for the elevator.

"You don't look alright, though." James sounded worried.

"Damien!" Axel suddenly shouted. Damien turned around. "Teo is sick."

"Ehh?" I was quite taken aback by what Axel said. I wasn't feeling sick at all. That idiot, what was he trying to do?

"Are you alright?" Damien asked as he put down everything and walked towards me. "Give me that." He said and took everything that I was holding. "Do you feel hot? Are you dizzy? Are you hungry?"

"Umm... I..." What was I supposed to say? I feel perfectly fine.

"He's hungry." He said. "He said he's hungry." Axel replied for me.

"After we put these stuff back to the org room, let's grab something to eat." He told me.

"Mmm..." I nodded.

"Alright then, just wait here, we won't take long." He told me with a smile as he walked back to the elevator.

"Hey, why are you giving all of these?!" Clark complained as Axel handed him everything that he was carrying.

"Someone needs to stay here with Teo." Axel explained. "Besides, it's your fault that he started sulking. Hurry, up, the elevator is coming."

Axel and I waited at the ground floor for them. "When are you going to tell him?" He suddenly asked me.

"Tell him what?"

"Your true feelings. When are you going to confess?"

"Axel..." I complained.