Fourteen (Clark)

So the latest video we shot was a smashing hit, - not surprising - there's just one problem; right after we shot the video, hours before we posted it, Damien posted pictures of him and Teo in his IG account.

They looked really close in the pictures, Damien couldn't get his hands off of Teo. I mean, they were literally close to each other in each one of them, and Damien literally has his hands on or around Teo in all of them.

Those pictures created a little bit of tension with Damien's fans. Some found it cute and adorable, but some possessive fans just wanted to tear Teo apart. They were jealous of how close Teo and Damien are.

It was Aug. 21st, Ninoy Aquino Day, a holiday in the Philippines, which was perfect, because I have feeling that if anyone of Damien's crazy fans finds Teo on campus grounds, they would rip his face off.

Fortunately, Teo doesn't have any social media accounts, he's clueless about the mean things Damien's jealous fans posted about him. If they find out who his mother is, I wonder if they can still say those stuff to him. After all, most of the models they idolize are being handled by Teo's mother.

It was early in the morning, and I was in the mood for some coffee and croissant, so I decided to go down to the coffee shop on the first floor of the building.

The day started wonderfully, and I had no reason to think otherwise. Not until Nelson showed up.

Right after I entered the coffee shop, Nelson ambushed me. "Let's talk." He said in a decisive tone.

"No." I replied as I took a side step to avoid him.

"Let's not make a scene here." He added as he blocked my path again.

"You hate being embarrassed, don't you? That's why you threw me away like some trash, because I'll just be an embarrassment to you." I told him as I walked past him.

When I stood in front of the cashier and ordered my croissant and coffee, I thought that Nelson had given up, but I was dead wrong.

"So, that Axel guy lives here too." He said as he followed me to my seat as I waited for my order.

"Yeah. How did you know that?"

"I was here yesterday, he basically threw me out."

"Really? That was nice of him." I told Nelson to infuriate him.

"Does he know about us?" He said in a low voice, not wanting anyone to hear him.

I scoffed at him. "You haven't changed a bit." I shook my head. "If you're so ashamed about it, why come here to bother me?"

"Sorry, but trust me, Clark, I'm trying to change..." He said with a sigh. "So, what does he know?"

"I don't know. I haven't told him anything. And I have no idea what he thinks happened between us" Axel's brain works in a weird way. There's no guessing about what he thinks. I should've said something snarky that would piss him off instead. "If that's all you need, then you can go now."

When I picked my order from the counter, Nelson was still following me. "Are you really that close with that Axel guy? What's your relationship with him?"

"Would I drive him to the mall to buy a laptop and have lunch with him if we're not?" I replied sarcastically while holding my food. There was a growing urge building up inside me to kick Nelson in the nuts. "What do you really want, Nelson?"

"I want us to be friends again. I miss spending time with you. I miss us. I miss you." Nelson said with a straight face.

I'm so proud of myself. In the past, those words would've have affected me, but I didn't even flinch at that moment. "Don't make me laugh." I said as I turned away.