Fifteen (Teo)

Saying that Axel was acting weird would be an understatement. We just came from a long weekend, and I was feeling well rested and refreshed, but for some reason, Axel was acting stressed and jumpy.

When I asked him on our way to our first class, Axel told me that it was nothing, but if ever I see Elisse, we should avoid her, for both of our sake.

I have no idea what that's about, but I have no problems with it either. The less I see of that girl, the better it is for me.

Things seemed normal at first, that day. Well, our classmates acted the same as always; loud and rowdy at times. It's when we're out in the hallway that I feel being stared at. It felt heavy, like hundreds of eyes were following my every move.

"Is it just me or are people had been staring at me?" I mused loudly as I walked towards the AMV Carpark with Axel and our friends.

"You really don't know, do you?" Yana asked.

"Know what?" I asked back.

"It's nothing. Yana is just very hungry, so she's blabbering." Danny replied as he shot Yana a sharp look.

"Don't mind them, Teo." Janine said. "Let them stare, it's not like their stares can hurt you."

"Besides, they're probably staring at me." Axel said confidently. "You have such a handsome friend." Axel doesn't like boasting, he was only making me feel better that time. He must have noticed how uncomfortable I was then.

One of the things I hate the most about having unwanted attention are the stares. That and the feeling of being scrutinized by people that I don't really know. My fear and dislike of having attention was something irrational that I can't really shake off.

I can make up many reasons in my head, but I knew that it would still stay as an irrational fear, a psychological problem.

"Or at Janine's bursting bosoms." Gilbert added snidely.

"Yeah, that's gross!" Reah smacked him at the back of the head.

"All I'm trying to say is that she could wear a bigger sized shirt." Gilbert explained.

"If you have it flaunt it." Janine said as she puffed her chest out even more.

"Hey, put those back in." Yana complained as she covered her own.

"You're just jealous because you have none." Danny teased Yana.

As we ate, the pendant given by Fate started turning again. After the last incident with The World, being involved in another supernatural event scared me.

I lost my appetite and it felt torturous to just sit there. So, I stood up and decided to buy something sweet to drink to cure my anxiety.

"Teo, where are you going?" Axel asked me.

"I need something sweet."

"I'll go with you."

"No. I'm fine on my own." I told him as I left the fast food restaurant.

The moment I stepped out, I felt something different. Like something changed, but I can't figure out what at first.

"That's him. The guy in Damien's IG posts." I heard some girl say.

"Ahh, it's that guy in Damien's pictures." Another said.

"What IG post?" I muttered to myself. "Our pictures? Damien did post them then... That must why I kept feeling that someone is staring at me. It's his fans..."