Thirty (Ethan)

Finally, there's a name attached to James' mystery future fiancée. Cathy Chua.

Apparently, James overheard his parents talking about it. He then told it to Damien and Axel, then Teo told me.

She was surprisingly well known. Her family owns a big car dealership company, but she's famous for running a well-known fashion and lifestyle blog.

Her fame made it difficult for me to get involved without soliciting some rumors. After the fiasco with Diana and James, I didn't want to risk another one that involves me. Who knows what kind of trouble I would get into?

As if having sex with the cousin of your friend's boyfriend after getting drunk was not enough.

The engagement was still a big hush, and if I want to help James, I need to be very careful, and discreet. Which is very troublesome for me, because I don't really do discreet and careful.

I like to do things with a bang, with a great impact.

Which is probably why I get into trouble most of the time.

I had a lot in my plate; shooting my local TV series, some magazine photoshoots, commercials, runways, breaking James engagement with Cathy, and fighting the growing urge inside me to ask James to sleep with me again.

Ever since that dream, I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I had this weird idea that if I sleep with James again, that I would be sure if it was just a fluke or if I was really aroused by him.

When I saw him at Teo's birthday, it took a lot of strength for me to stop myself from pulling him into an empty room. I was going crazy. Maybe it was my guilt working? After all, I caused his sudden engagement.

That's why I thought that if I took care of everything, my vivid dreams and arousal would end. I hoped. I really hoped.

"Didn't you say you wanted to rest and sleep the whole day? That's why you refused the shoot Mr. Hernandez was trying to schedule because you haven't properly slept for about a month now." Pam told me as she complained to me over the phone.

"Well, there's a slight change of plans." I haven't told Pam about my plan on breaking James' engagement. "If he called, just say that you can't contact me too, and that probably turned my phone silent so I can sleep the whole day."

"Can I at least know where you are going?"

"The less you know, the better for the both of us." I told Pam as I hanged the phone. I've always wanted to say something like that. It felt really good.

With a heavily tinted sunglasses and a cap, I met with a private investigator in a private room of a restaurant.

"Mr. Andrada." The investigator greeted as I entered the room. "What can I do to help you?"

"It's simple." I said after I took a seat. "I want you to follow someone. Cathy Chua." I told him.

"A high profile job, I see." He sounded confident, even though he knew exactly how high profile Cathy Chua was.

"Is it too much for you to handle?" I asked him.

"Not at all. It's actually quite exciting." He replied. 'What exactly do you want to learn about her?"

"Basically everything." I told him. "But, it would be a lot more useful for me if you get as much dirt on her as possible."

"You sound like someone with a lot of grudges."

Grudge? As if. I don't even know that woman. Well, if the Yuchengcos find out how horrible she is, no matter how rich or influential her family is, maybe they would think twice about marrying James off to her. After all, their reputation is very important to them.