Forty Six (Teo)

When I woke up the next day, I was still in my bed at our rest house.

"So, it wasn't just a dream... Oh no! I need to call Damien..." I panicked as I realized that my friends might be worrying about me. And when I realized that I didn't have my phone or wallet with me, I knew I was in a deep trouble.

Realizing that we have a smart TV on the living room, I rushed downstairs only to be surprised to see my Kuya Martin watching Netflix on the TV.

"Teo?!" My Kuya sounded as surprised as I was. "What are you doing here? When did you get here?" He sounded really confused.

Seeing my Kuya there suddenly made me very emotional. I remembered what happened last night and how scared I was. I ran to him and embraced him tightly. I was really thankful that he was there. I mean, even though I was far away from the stalker, being all alone was still scary.

"Hey... are you alright? Did you miss me that much?" He asked as he embraced me back. I nodded. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Ummm..." I hesitated. How could I explain everything to him? "Can you call Axel? I came here without telling anyone. I left my phone and wallet at the condo... They must be worried..." I said guiltily.

"Did you have a fight with Axel?" I shook my head. "Is it because of Damien? Again? That's it, isn't it? You had a fight with Damien so you ran here? Did he make you cry? Did he cheat on you?"

"No! Damien would never do that..." I replied defensively. "It's all my fault... I made him angry..." I told my Kuya everything and he looked at me with a confused expression.

"You're kidding right?" I shook my head. "You mean, you're serious? How can that be possible? So this guy doesn't only look like Peter, he also acts like Peter, his your neighbor, he would be teaching at your department, and his name is also Peter." Kuya Martin sighed. "No wonder Damien is going crazy."

Kuya Martin called Axel via Skype, using our TV and when Axel saw me his eyes widened. "Teo, you freaking idiot! Why didn't you tell me you were going there? You promised me you wouldn't go out!" Axel scolded me.

"I'm sorry..." That was the only thing I could say, after all, I didn't know how to explain what really happened.

"He's sulking." Kuya Martin said. "He said he had a fight with Damien, so ran away."

"Hey... why did you tell him that...?" I complained.

"Oh, Teo... If you were feeling that bad you should've talked to Damien, you didn't have to run away."

"How can I talk to him...? He wouldn't even respond to my messages..." I replied.

"That bastard, is he ignoring you?" Kuya Martin asked. "I get that he's being insecure and jealous, but still, how can neglect you? That's unacceptable." He scoffed angrily.

"We already went to the police, they said it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so they can't consider it as a missing person's case yet." I heard Clark's voice on the monitor. "James and Damien are at the security office, they are checking the CCTV footage of the...

"Hey!" Axel shouted. "I found Teo..." He said nervously.

"Really? Where is he? How did you find him? Where was he taken by...?"

"He's at Tagaytay." Axel cut Clark off. "He's with Kuya Martin."

"Tagaytay?! Why is he there?!" I saw Clark's face on the screen and waved guiltily at him. "Teo! Thank goodness..." He sighed.

"I'm sorry, for worrying you..."

"Why do you always have to be extreme when you're getting depressed?" Axel asked me. "He ran away because Damien wouldn't talk to him." He told Clark.