Two (Teo)

When I woke up the next day, I thought everything was just a vivid dream, but then I realized that I was holding the beautiful necklace that the boy who calls himself an agent of Fate gave me.

I freaked out, needless to say. Then I got really depressed, I mean when you learned that the world itself is against you being with your greatest love, you would be bummed out for sure. Then I got excited, because if that boy is telling the truth, then the necklace would bring miracles that would help me be with Damien. Then I got worried, then anxious, then freaked out again.

I took a shower, dressed up, and then ate some cereals, all in a hurry. "Axel, come one, hurry up."

"Oh god, how much coffee did you drink?" He complained sluggishly. His hair was still wet, and his eyes were still half closed, as he ate his cereals as slow as humanly possible. "It's a Sunday, Teo, we don't have class until Monday. What did you make me shower this early for?" He complained.

"We're going to Damien's place." I said as my heart almost jumped out of my chest. "I want to see him, but I'm too nervous to go there alone."

Axel perked up in an instant. He has tendencies to get overly involved in my business, sometimes it's helpful, sometimes it's just plain annoying. "Finally! You should have told me that sooner." He said as he finished his cereals in a hurry.

We walked towards Damien's door with my head spinning and my heart beating as fast as I could. I mustered all my courage just for that moment. That necklace from Fate hanged on my neck behind my shirt, and wearing it gave me some confidence.

A few steps away, Damien's door opened.

"Thanks for breakfast, it was the best." It was that cookie girl. There were two other girls with her who walked out of Damien's unit. "You're a great cook, Damien."

What were they doing there? Why did Damien cook breakfast for them? Are they close?

"I'm glad you liked it." Damien appeared by the door as he walked the girls out. He had that smile on his face that tells me that he enjoyed cooking for them.

"Next time, you should teach me how to cook like that." Cookie girl added.

"We'll see." Damien replied with a smile.

What happens to "I don't teach just anyone"? Damien told me that last year, I sulked then he added: "But, you're not just anyone, you're Teo". I enjoyed his cooking class, I felt special and honored that he is teaching me his passion.

My heart fell, just thinking about Damien and that cookie girl together in the kitchen. It was painful to even think of those two sharing a moment together.

They would be in the kitchen together, Damien would help her put on her apron and then tie her hair neatly. He would stand behind her and hold her hands as he teaches her how to use the knife properly... It's heartbreaking.

Even more heartbreaking, because they look good together.

They both look good, I'm sure if Damien shoots a video with her and upload, it would gain many views.

Just moments ago I was excited to see him, and all it took was s few moments to make me feel miserable instead. I don't want to be overemotional, but I felt like crying.

"We'll go ahead. Thanks again." Cookie girl said as she waved goodbye.

"No problem." Damien replied as he waved back.

"Teo, are you alright?" Axel asked me as I realized that I've been frozen at my place.

Damien was closing his door when our eyes meet for a brief moment. "Let's go back..." I told Axel as I turned around.