Thirty Four (Teo)

Damien and I shared our first kiss just the night before.

It wasn't just our first kiss, it was my real first kiss too. With anyone.

After the kiss, I finally convinced Damien to sleep there with me. Nothing more happened, we just sleep side by side while we held hands. And quite frankly, that was all that I needed to feel safer, a lot calmer.

Just remembering it was enough to make me blush. The mere thought of it was enough to send a thousand butterflies to flutter inside my stomach. It was embarrassing, but sort of in a good way.

When I woke up the next day, I was lying on my side and I was face to face with Damien. We were just a few inches apart. He was already awake, and when he saw me blinked, he smiled at me.

"Good morning." He said in a sweet voice.

I smiled in reply. "What time is it?"

"About eight." He replied. "It's okay, you can sleep more if you like."

That was so tempting. I actually liked the idea of lying in bed as I just look at Damien the whole time. I mean, I still couldn't believe that the handsome man fright in front of me loves me the way I love him.

For me, it was still very surreal.

"Can we stay like this for a little bit longer?" I asked him.

Damien smiled and rubbed my cheek gently. "As long as you like, Teo." He replied.

When we finally got out of bed, Damien didn't leave my side. He was still very worried about me, and honestly, his presence made everything better for me.

James and Clark were already awake, they were both in the living room when Damien and I walked out of the room.

"How was your sleep?" James asked me.

"Well, it was good..." I replied, blushing at the memory of Damien holding my hand the whole night.

"Damien didn't do anything inappropriate, did he?" Clark asked.

Our first kiss popped into my mind instantly and it made my face even hotter.

"Hey, Damien, what did you do to him?" Clark asked, seeing my expression.

"I didn't do anything." Damien defended.

"You're lying. Clark continued. "It's so obvious with Teo's expression. If nothing happened, why is he blushing so much?"

"Clark, stop teasing them." James said.

"I'm not teasing them..." He said with a smirk.

"I think he's spending too much time with Axel, they're starting to act the same." Damien complained to me. "Don't mind him, what do you want to eat?" He asked me.

That Sunday went pretty normal, and that was all I needed. I wanted to think that the issue about the possible stalker was just a bad dream, but I knew that it wasn't. If anything, my suspicion that Gaia was behind everything was only growing stronger.

"Are you really not going to tell me anything?" Axel asked for the nth time as we walked to our next class the following Monday.

"Tell you about what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Teo, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, it won't work on me." Axel said.

"What about you? It's not like you tell me everything you do with Clark." I countered.

"I can tell you, but are you sure you want to hear them?" He asked with a naughty tone. "What do you want to hear first? The first time we f..."

"Ahhh...." I covered my ears. "Not that! You pervert." Axel laughed at me. "You went with Clark to meet his friend, right, what happened?"