[24]_Jongho: Bus Stop

Start from the beginning

A while later you went home, took and shower and plopped down on your bed. You could honestly use a nap  but there was something keeping you up. Him. It was the boy from the bus. You couldn't stop thinking about him and even the thought-the memory of his smile made your heart flutter. It was like a nest of butterflies tangled up in your heart right then. 

"Is love at first sight real?" you asked aloud. 

"Of course it isn't" you heard a voice come from the door say. 

You looked over and saw Mingi standing there, eating an apple. "Nobody asked you, Minky" you told him. He laughed. "Did you meet someone?"he asked. You could only smile at the thought of that boy. Mingi smiled with you. "So you did!" he said excitedly. "I mean-no- but yes- well, I don't know!" you said. 

"Well it looks like you like him" he said. "Maybe...." you said. Mingi walked over to you and patted your shoulder. "Well as long as you like him, i'm fine with it. But if he's not good enough for my sister, he can't have you. I have to approve remember?" Mingi said. "You aren't approving anything" you yelled at him as he walked out the door. 

For the rest of the day you watched romantic movies while thinking of him. The bus boy. 

The next day you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ears. "I'm late!" you yelled before getting up, tossing on whatever and running out the door.  You had to meet up with Hongjoong again to plan the proposal. You ran to the bus stop and took a quick glance behind you. You saw the bus coming your way so you pushed yourself to run a bit faster. Thankfully, you caught up with the bus and got on. A  bead of sweat dripped down your forehead before you plopped down onto one of the seats. You wiped the sweat off your head and panted, trying hard to catch your breathe. 

"Here" you heard a voice say, handing you water. You looked at the bottle of water and gratefully took it from the man. "Thank you" you breathed out. You ended up drinking all the water, but you didn't care. That water tasted like the best water you ever had. 

You pouted. "I'm sorry....I drank all your water....but thank you" you said handing back the bottle. You took a look at the man while handing the bottle back. It's him. The boy from yesterday. His smile, it's still the same and the way his eyes sparkle, it's beautiful. Your heart began to pound and he took the bottle back. You looked elsewhere hoping he wouldn't recognize you. You didn't want him to see looking all sweaty and messy. 

"You must like being late" he laughed. You looked over at him and chuckled too. "Yeah. I tend to pull all nighters often..." you said awkwardly. 

After that, there was no real conversation. There was only a few attempts at him trying to say something funny and you laughing at it. Now that i think about it, I feel like your were laughing because the jokes weren't funny. 

He told this one dad joke about a chicken nugget which actually made you laugh a bit because you really didn't get it at all. That time, it was Genuine. You both laughed together for a while until he said something that completely stopped your heart. 

"You're pretty cute" he told you.

That nest of butterflies in your heart turned into millions at that time. You were very flustered by what he said, you turned a bright red. 

"Thank you..." you said blushing. 

"My name is Jongho by the way" he said extending his hand.

"My name is (y/n)" you said extending your hand. When you shook his hand, it was soft to the touch and you could feel that wasn't the last time you'd feel that same softness. 

"The bus came to a complete stop and Jongho got up out his seat. "This is my stop" he told you. He extended his hand to you once more and shook it. After releasing, he walked off the bus and waved bye to you as the bus took off. 

You felt something left on your hand. When you opened your hand, you saw a piece of folded paper on it. You opened it and it revealed a number and the name Jongho. You smiled. You could tell this was a first step for the two of you. 

"Jongho....the bus boy" you would repeat in your mind for the rest of the bus ride. 

.

.

.

.

.

this is random but are fish when they are in water or are only considered wet out of water?

i hope you guys liked his chapter (sorry its late i didn't have much time to write yesterday)!happy birthday requester!!!

I'm making a purge book that will be published after i write a few more chapters and i will be un-publishing my two other books "fated to love you" and "killer kill her" until i write a few more chapters of those. just in case any of you were wondering lol

anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and good morning/night to you all. or afternoon

~KoreanBigMinion