[22]_Yeosang: Close

Yeosang          |12

Yeosang          |12.18.18| adajjau

(Im so sorry this is late. Happy belated birthday)

It was almost eight (8) at night and you no longer wanted to wait for your dance partner, Wooyoung, to get to the practice room. You and Wooyoung needed to practice two dances and have them down by the end of the week; you only had two (2) more days to perfect them. You did understand why he couldn't make it though. He's an idol now that has a busy schedule and needs sleep, but the thing that bothered you was the fact that he didn't even bother to call. Now you weren't gonna get mad because that wouldn't solve anything. When you see him next time, you'll give him a good talking to though.

You went into the practice room and changed into your dance clothes. You stretched and warmed up first, then went to fill up your water bottle.

Finally, turning on the music you began to dance- or, at least what a five year old would call dancing. You moved in weird ways, not being able to really grasp the movements. And why? Because Wooyoung wasn't there. You need him for most- if not all- of the choreography to lift you and be there to act as support will dancing, so you really needed him to be there.

So you continued on, struggling to really get the movements right until you got frustrated. 

"Aish, Wooyoung! I swear I'm gonna- you know what- nope. Calm down, you're just tired, (y/n)" you told yourself as you plopped on the ground. 

"Are you that mad at him?" you heard a voice say from the door. You saw Yeosang as he peeked his head through the door. "Did you hear all that?" you asked him. He shrugged his shoulders in return for an answer and you face palmed yourself. 

"I'm sorry, I just- I'm having a hard time doing these moves by myself" you told him as he sat next to you. "Don't worry. I know how bad your temper can get. You aren't really patient to be honest" he chuckled. You chuckled as well. 

"So....do you need any help?" he asked. You looked at him as though you saw an angel. "Are you gonna help me, Yeosang-ah?" you asked excitedly. "Hmm, sure. Yeah." he replied. You jumped up from your position dragging Yeosang along. "Okay! Let's go then we don't have that long!" 

The song you two were going to be practicing together was Havana by Camellia Cabello. 

"Wait-Yeosang, do you know the choreo?" you asked.

"Of course. I watch you guys do it everyday" he replied. 

 "Creep" you mumbled under your breathe.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

You went over to your phone and you and Yeosang got into position to do the dance. You pressed play and started practicing. (The first couple is you and Yeosang)