[28]_San: Singing to you

san

san

Instagram By Dean

You and San were in bed. You just got back from work and honestly, you had a really bad day. Your boss yelled at you because a costumer spilled their drink on you and themselves. They claimed you bumped into them when you weren't even moving.Your boss mad you work over time because of it. You swear you were so close to quitting. Now you just wanted to take a break and chill with your favorite person.

"Babe" you called out to San. He was turned the other way and you couldn't tell if he was awake or not. "San? You sleep?" you asked. He groaned. "No, I'm awake" he said boringly. "Since you're up, talk to me" you told him. "Okay, hold on. Just a few more minutes and i'll talk" he said. You glared at the back of his head, drilling holes into it with your eyes. "You can stop staring at me, (y/n)" San said abruptly, turning around. "Oh, so you notice that but not me? Okay, I see what we're doing here" you said turning around and facing the other way.

"(y/n)~" San called out but you didn't answer him. You thought giving him the "silent treatment" would help him realize that you are more important than a phone. "(y/n)! Why do you always do this?" he laughed pulling you into him. He gave a tight back hug making you smile a bit. "stop it...I'm mad at you" you told him. "Not until you talk to me, (y/n)" he said.

"....Fine" you said giving up. "I'm sorry babe. I just had a bad day and wanted to talk to you. You always know how to make me feel better whenever" you said. San pulled you in closer to his chest. "No, I'm sorry. You deserve all my attention, babe" He said back. "I know what'll cheer you up though" he said.

"What?" you asked.

"A song" he replied.

You smiled. "Of course. You've always loved to sing and I always love hearing your voice".

You both snuggled up closer to each other and Sans smooth voice began to flow through your ears, but never escaping.