[09]_Seonghwa: Angel: Dream #1

Seonghwa         | 11

Seonghwa         | 11.6.18 |      

(i got my album today and seonghwa's pictures in there inspired me to write this like omg i'm-)

want it to seem real? read it out loud to yourself!! I think it will be almost like you wrote it yourself and actually had the dream!

Your POV (point of view)

Dream Journal entry #1

Last night, I dream't of an Angel. He was sweeter than sweet, and kinder than most. I'm not very keen on looks, but he had the most beautiful face. When I saw him, I melted, I felt as though I was floating on clouds. 

He came down to me from the clouds and said "You are the most beautiful thing I've even seen". All I could do was stare in amazement. An angel as beautiful as him called me-a potato- beautiful? That's when I knew it was a dream, but I didn't care. 

I wanted to see more of him. I didn't want to wake from this dream. But I knew it would end at some point, so I made the best of it.

He took my hand in his, and kissed it, leading all the way up to my cheek, where he laid the gentlest, most softest kiss there. My cheeks burned a hot red as he whispered into my ear; 

"If it were allowed, I'd take you with me now. I'd ask for your hand and surely enough, you'd give it to me"

But I guess it wasn't allowed.

Our love- well the beginning of it was forbidden, as was Romeo and Juliet's. It was blocked off by a simple dream.

He lured me off the path I was taking to get home into a field of wheat. And off in the distance, were flowers. The normal flowers I would always pass by everyday seemed brightest when he was present. I couldn't understand how his beauty could have such an impact. On me and on mother nature itself. 

He stopped, laying me down on a fresh green patch of grass under a old withered cherry blossom tree. I gazed upon his beauty until I couldn't bare to look anymore. The light tint of red blush spread across my cheeks again.  "Why are you looking away?" he asked me, lightly holding my chin. "I can't bare to look at you any longer, Angel" I replied.  I spoke the truth. He truly had to be an Angel. If I was mistaken, then tell me, what Human being can look so beautiful?

" Huh? An angel you say?" He questioned me again. I was confused by this. Was he really not an angel? If not, then what is he, because he surely cannot be human. 

"I am merely a human man who happens to look this good" he spoke to me.

"But you, Oh I would say you are a goddess. No Human woman can look this good"  He spoke again. 

I was shook. He called me beautiful again. My attraction to him grew stronger. 

He laid down beside me, gripping me by my waist and pulling me closer to him. He got closer to my ear and whispered "No rules can stop me from loving you (Y/N). Nothing can stop us" 

I turned to meet his gaze and I stared at his beauty once more for quite a while, Appreciating every perfectly sculpted part of his Angelic face. "I too, love you. I know we just met, but, I love you" I said without hesitation. 

He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. I returned that hug, softly placing my hands on his back.  As we hugged, the once dead cherry blossom tree began to revive itself. Blossoms began to bloom and fall onto us as the sunset. It was quite the scene if you ask me.

He hummed to me in his sweet melodic and angelic voice. It soothed me and soon enough, I would be asleep. But before I slept with him in my arms, I ask his name. 

"Seonghwa" He replied, then continued humming. 

I fell fast asleep, with him in my arms and him in mine.

***************

That's where I woke up. Honestly, dreaming about an idol is the hardest thing. Well, I guess it's back to being a potato

I have a few things to say....

1) Thank you guys sooo so so so very much for getting this book to 1k reads. Like it really means alot to me and also motivates me to write!! and I absolutly love reading comments so don't be afriad to spam me

2) I got my album today and was screaming about it for 2 hours lol. Seonghwa's pictures in the album inspired this. I mean- why he gotta be so pretty all the time.

3) I was reading romeo and Juliet in class today so excuse me if this sounds very very proper and scripted lol 

and 4) I will be starting am Imagination type Dream series in this book where It will be your point of view for a dream. I think reading out loud will kinda make it seem like you really wrote it. 

AnYwAy thank you guys for the 1k and i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!

One last thing.....If you could, please check out my new ateez fanfic called "Discovery of love". I will start uploading chapters on that in 1-2 days!! thanks and have a goodnight/ good morning!