[14]_Wooyoung: I still...love you

Last part to the Wooyoung Imagine!

Wooyoung          | 11.18.18|                                      Warning: 1500+ words

You woke up, halfway hanging off the bed. You looked around you for Wooyoung who wasn't there anymore. You spotted the clock and saw that it said 8:00pm. You were really surprised because you and Wooyoung arrived at 2:50pm earlier in the day. You had slept for about five hours. What a waste of a day you thought as you slowly got up and stretched your arms far. 

You sat there for a moment, trying to recover from that five hour long nap you just took. Then you started to wonder, where was Wooyoung? Where did he go? To the pool? or maybe he just went out for a walk. You got up and explored the room approving of every corner of it. As you thought before, the room was truly beautiful in your eyes. 

After a while, you got bored so you decided to go to one of the places in the hotel. The pool? No. Or maybe the restruan- wait, they have a bar?  you thought. Your eyes lit p at the sight of the word. You decided to go there.  

You walked into the bar, thinking you could just grab one drink as you actually liked drinking. You were the legal age to drink: 21 years of age. Ever since you met Wooyoung, you got into drinking, but he never let you drink past your limit. You loved that about him. You finally get to the bar and you sit at one of the small tables that was in the middle of the room. The bar was dimly lit by a few lights and other blue iridescent lights that gave the bar a calm and chill vibe. 

You looked around for a bit until you saw a girl standing in front of you. She was standing there with a tray of shots in her hand. There was maybe about fifteen on the tray. You looked up at her. "Can I help you" you asked. She began to sit the shots down and you looked at her confused. When she was finished, she spoke; "A man over there ordered these for you" she said without a smile then walked away. You looked to where she was pointing and saw a guy sitting at the bar. He was handsome with a sharp jaw and stubble on it. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned, with his tie loosely hanging down his white shirt's collar. He was looking over at you, taking small glances back in forth.

You smiled and reached for one of the shots, then downed it without hesitation. You looked back over at the dude who was still staring at you and flashed a smile. You chuckled. Sorry, I'm already taken you thought as you picked up another shot glass and lifted it up to the man as if you were clinking glasses with him. You downed that one as well. You began to tease the man.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying free liquor

After a while, the man got up and walked to your table. He tried flirting with you but it didn't work. You told him you had a boyfriend and he understood. Well, at least you thought he understood. You both shared a few shots with each other until you were almost at your limit. "I think I should go now"  you told the man, stumbling to your feet. You walked a good distance before stopping and staring at an astonishing sight.